Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It was a ridiculous question to be honest,

But your right, i could have come back a week later and said that. But in this case it took less then an hour! ;)

Still short sp from 2015 , looking for ecb and nfp ...

Nice banter here lately BTW :)

It was a ridiculous question to be honest,

But your right, i could have come back a week later and said that. But in this case it took less then an hour! ;)

i dont think the question was that bad, probably phrased a bit aggressively, so sorry about that, I just wanted to know what was the motivation to enter at those levels. Share the wealth:smart:

I have a secret "MAPP" that tells me exactly where the markets going to go. I must have been holding it upside down

getting thirsty
need some refreshment

im2eee.jpg

bonfire night..
get the bangers out !!!
i mean the sausages not the fireworks
no treacle for me...just give me the Stella

I cant see it yet..any reasons behind it or just a punt?

Do you understand that everyone uses different methods, and different time frames, and some won't even be looking at charts etc?
No wonder then, that we often won't 'see' the reasons for others trades on our screens

I cant see it yet..any reasons behind it or just a punt?

I don't punt. And i don't discuss my reasons. Its just a live call.

Its differences in opinion that makes the market function. Thats all you need to know.

I don't punt. And i don't discuss my reasons. Its just a live call.

Its differences in opinion that makes the market function. Thats all you need to know.

here is a live call FF...
its your round ...
mines a pint of Stella

here is a live call FF...
its your round ...
mines a pint of Stella

No its not. Im going to a fire work display in Brockwell park tonight where i'm smuggling in a bottle of red wine and a plastic cup.

See you by the big tree