Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

If you look at my earlier Dax chart hourly this move down could be fast and furious to 9200 then back up again. :eek:

I hope that was Trixi making a good trading call and not just blowing hot air again.
Well, I can hope. :LOL:

Show us a statement showing you got out at those levels Twixxy . Go one! I'll even show you mine!

Attachments

• statement.jpg
    statement.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 101
Lol, I hope you guys trade better than you insult each other.

I once saw a group of little boys (4 or 5 years old) having an argument. One said 'i'm going to go and jump on your bed and mess it up then you'll get told off by your mum', the other said 'im going to go and rip up all your important papers'.

Am done here... proved my point, had my say.

My visit was always going to be a short stay, just wanted to expose some idiots and have a wee party.

Anyway..You can follow me on

And all the SUCKERS will follow............................do your OWN HOMEWORK....haven't these people learnt anything about life.

Happy Days...........:)

Last edited:
Am done here... proved my point, had my say.

My visit was always going to be a short stay, just wanted to expose some idiots and have a wee party.

Anyway..You can follow me on Twitter
now that everyone knows he's Mrspreadbetting/Davie Roberts (even though I called it on day 1 'cos i'm cool) he's off ;)

Last edited:
The ECB meeting will be the main event of the day. Although there is hope that the ECB suggest the introduction of new monetary stimulus measures, this scenario is unlikely to materialize in this meeting. A scenario that is not excluded is a reduction in the estimates for economic growth and inflation for 2015.

The British economy has been one of the most dynamic (in 2014 should grow by 3%), helped by low interest rates and the devaluation of the pound. However, in some areas of the economy such as the housing market, there have been some inflationary outbreaks.

US markets closed higher, reflecting the victory of the Republicans, who won control of the Senate. This positive effect was later reinforced by the rise in oil prices traded in the US. Although the victory of the Republican Party in these elections had already been partially discounted by the markets, yet gave a boost to defense, pharmaceutical and oil sectors. The oil sector also benefited from the recovery in oil prices, driven by sharp falls in oil reserves in the US. According to the ADP report, the US private sector created 230,000 jobs in October, slightly above the estimated 220 000. Today, the opening of Wall Street should be influenced by the ECB meeting.

dax 4 hour
a pop or a drop
at res now
if it pops it tests prev supp/lilac
if it drops it tests prev horizontal supp/breakout at yellow
nice internal trendline /aqua with 9120 supp
thats it...

mrqm8i.gif