Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2429552 said:
Let me guess....you didn't get your stop on at 9275 either and still in as we trade 9268's :whistling

I find it odd how you always use 3 full stops to break up your sentances "..."

I know i guy who did that too

If you have what you believe to be a good strategy or a group of them, and you see your set-up taking shape....then trade the bloody thing...take action ...be brave and anticipate the move before it happens.

looking at ftse and dow live------ftse looks very strong even when dow moves down slightly-more upside for ftse methinks-is there any important news due out gang-also got dax up but its too crazzzyyyy

people in the know were buying the dip

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2429612 said:
Your not in the know mate... you don't even understand what happened.

Check my thread for educational material mate.... cluster of stops 9255's which I posted... those stops were run and the liquidation was used to pop stops on weak hands above, your now getting a repeat of the blow-off back down for more stops at 9247/48 and 9233's

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2429618 said:
Check my thread for educational material mate.... cluster of stops 9255's which I posted... those stops were run and the liquidation was used to pop stops on weak hands above, your now getting a repeat of the blow-off back down for more stops at 9247/48 and 9233's

Wait and see my friend...those levels will be run...you know! :LOL:

professionals got long at 9260 and are now counting their money and off for another bacon sarnie.
Doesn't matter what happens next ;)

European markets trade with gains, reflecting the positive reaction to the US mid-term elections. However, there is a risk of this effect is not lasting. At this stage, the behavior of oil prices and the ECB meeting tomorrow assume greater importance.
In the US, the ADP report, which measures job creation in the private sector, caused some volatility but its impact on the course of the session should be limited to the extent that this indicator is not a very reliable barometer of NFP employment report that will be published on Friday. The first indications of the midterm elections point to a confirmation of the Republicans control the House of Representatives. The victory of the Republicans should favor oil sectors, pharmaceutical and defense industry.

European markets trade with gains, reflecting the positive reaction to the ................................................. control the House of Representatives. The victory of the Republicans should favor oil sectors, pharmaceutical and defense industry.

thanks psa

cnbc did say markets always seem to rise after midterms no matter what the result.