Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2429490 said:
Is it ?

We must be looking at two different markets mate...cause I don't see that
:LOL:

You didn't answer the question, but i guess you will do the same as you accuse others of doing then?> Wait till it eventually comes back down.

jealousy will get you nowhere, Davie boy.
You should have been buying with me instead of shorting it too early ;)

Jealousy mate ?

Have a flick through my thread.... and on this thread since last Thursday when I came here mate... I have out performed you and haven't needed to let any trades go 100+ against me pmsl :LOL:

ps: The names Jason mate.

You didn't answer the question, but i guess you will do the same as you accuse others of doing then?> Wait till it eventually comes back down.

DAX hasn't went against my analysis dude...

3 possibilities here mate..

1) You're thick and can't read

2) You're deluded

3) You're looking at a different market

Which one...

Cause am running 4 shorts at 9291, 9300, 9315 and 9325 and I see no analysis break point over 9345 mate ?

Am going for (2) :LOL:

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2429508 said:
DAX hasn't went against my analysis dude...

3 possibilities here mate..

1) You're thick and can't read

2) You're deluded

3) You're looking at a different market

Which one...

Cause am running 4 shorts at 9291, 9300, 9315 and 9325 and I see no analysis break point over 9345 mate ?

Am going for (2) :LOL:

Well I accept deluded, it's still the nicest thing anyone has said about me all day :clap:

My question was simply, would you cut your trades above 9345

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2429518 said:
If it went above but didn't close above...then it would be an SFP sell set-up...simple as that really.

Whats SFP - had a look but can't find it anywhere

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2429518 said:
If it went above but didn't close above...then it would be an SFP sell set-up...simple as that really.

What's SFP?

Edit :You've already answered, thanks

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2429538 said:
Bunch of longs are trapped.....on the delta

You talking about the market delta charts you referred to? So these allow you to see orders/ positions?

I will look into this later to see if they have a demo. I'm normally at work so unable to trade off anything but web based charts. Can't install anything