Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Well as most of you who i class as mates know, i have less time so have been cutting down on here........But it's just BOLLOX now, the friendly banter etc, even Posite and his jokes has ended.

Was a good thread for the banter.

Taking time out from here, just like DJ did...........

Have fun chaps..................:)

I'll do the same

Best wishes to the team

todays paper results:-
winners= 17
losers= 1 (nitrader, I took that one for you buddy ;))
BE= 4

paper P= +195
paper L= -5

Hat off to anyone who chooses to scalp/daytrade. Fricken hard earned way to make a play imo.

Attachments

• testing 2.png
    testing 2.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 88
winners= 17
BE= 4

paper P= +195
paper L= -5

Hat off to anyone who chooses to scalp/daytrade. Fricken hard earned way to make a play imo.

Hi Darktone

I don't understand that comment .... (nitrader, I took that one for you buddy ;))
:confused:

winners= 17
BE= 4

paper P= +195
paper L= -5

I've made 109 points so far on 3 short trades and in my first long trade just scored 18 points. Done for the day

All trading off engulfing candles plus the other indicators I have stated many times before. Quite a simple strategy, but does go wrong if you dont keep your emotions in check and actually doesnt do well if its a trending day and if you don't get in at the start. Then I feel I should jump in and choose the wrong timing and get stopped.

Today's price action was perfect, trading within a range. My reason for the long was weaker than the shorts earlier today. An early engulfing candle at 13.40 following by a break above 15 min later as hull and rsi and macd all played ball. I took this trade as we failed to make a lower low on the 5min chart so in my head that meant some exhaustion for the bears. I have gotten a bit lucky, but I was only looking for 15 points on this one as my stop was also 15 points.

Well as most of you who i class as mates know, i have less time so have been cutting down on here........But it's just BOLLOX now, the friendly banter etc, even Posite and his jokes has ended.

Was a good thread for the banter.

Taking time out from here, just like DJ did...........

Have fun chaps..................:)

You've made the right choice Shane, as you know I come and go on the thread, and post live calls for a few days only.

The last week has seen this thread dramatically change for the worse, far to much pig headed bragging.

I'm out of here to focus 100% on trading

Shame we don't have the private forums still, that way we could have maintained a healthy thread with banter, jokes and serious trading discussions and cut the CRAP out

Regards. Rob

You've made the right choice Shane, as you know I come and go on the thread, and post live calls for a few days only.

The last week has seen this thread dramatically change for the worse, far to much pig headed bragging.

I'm out of here to focus 100% on trading

Shame we don't have the private forums still, that way we could have maintained a healthy thread with banter, jokes and serious trading discussions.

Regards. Rob

Germany heading for recession not a serious discussion no ?

well I ain't going nowehere! :)
One can always use the ignore feature
I used it for the first time ever a while ago (fxmofo lol) but I ended up un-ignoring him due to being so weak. Shame on me.

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428376 said:
Germany heading for recession not a serious discussion no ?

I don't really give a monkeys where its heading, up, down or sideways, I day trade, and have done successfully for over a decade, I take my signals as they occur without the need for over complicated thinking, analysis, thought, expectation or whether the economy booming or is heading into recession or not.

Each day, signals are generated, you just have to read them and execute your trading plan.

Perhaps if you kept to dealing with serious issues and cut out the need to brag, belittle and engage in meaningful "conversation", then, the thread perhaps would remain viable.

Until then, I'll join, Sonic, Dow, Zen etc, stay away, and keep the £'s rolling in.

Last edited:
↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428378 said:
Have your forum here...ffs...don't spit the dummy tit out ...:LOL:...bunch of crying brats.
Out of here...

In my many years in business, I though I'd seen it all and met them all, I've come across many pig headed, crass, egotistical and arrogant people in my time.

But you take the biscuit, your manner and attitude towards other is appalling, the bully who when he can't get his own way, lashes out.

I'll add to my list of ******* I ignore.

I mean i have a game of tennis a nap and come back to my fav thread to find a mass exodus.so then there were 3.Me postie and scholfield
images

Hi Darktone

I don't understand that comment .... (nitrader, I took that one for you buddy ;))
:confused:
Well, earlier today you took a loss. You seemed unhappy :mad:

Then you asked Trix his opinion

Then went ahead and traded Trix's opinion

It came up trumps and you were happy again :clap:

I took that loss, so we could chink beers in the losers saloon, before we cry into them.