Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It's more fundamentally based Inzimam - buyers are just buying in a planned way (jumping in at better prices - have a look at s&p - all this up and down moves and it never dropped below 2000) Not much to do with ta or any kind of lines.

I think S&P cash might drop below 2000 today.

Its a good result, but people know about your other thread, you dont need to keep copying your posts all over T2W.

91,724 threads on T2W.... its on two of them...this one and my thread for record purpose...that leaves 91,722 threads that its not on...so hardly all over T2W ;)

It's more fundamentally based Inzimam - buyers are just buying in a planned way (jumping in at better prices - have a look at s&p - all this up and down moves and it never dropped below 2000) Not much to do with ta or any kind of lines.

Dude must be still hurting to pop that wee line in there ....excuse the pun :LOL:

Another day...another profit for me...no insults or sarcasm since yesterday afternoon too.... :whistling

As a suggestion only...maybe you should open up the market delta and order books for FDAX and see that there was no planned buying or indeed buying...just an ice-berg order cluster for the downside and then profit taking.

Not my opinion....its all there on the order book for you to see. :|

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428168 said:
As a suggestion only...maybe you should open up the market delta and order books for FDAX and see that there was no planned buying or indeed buying...just an ice-berg order cluster for the downside and then profit taking.

Not my opinion....its all there on the order book for you to see. :|

Any buyers that come in now...where not there before...you will see the scalpers and algo produce T2T's on the book on the upside etc....but no limits where there this morning other than exit limits.

Can confirm that - scalping long and doing just fine. 3 trades, 3 pluses. :clap:

Unfortunately I missed shorts, but with daily job you can't be involved everywhere.

Done for today.

Thanks, but you miss the point a bit. Ask yourself why are s&p, dow, dax etc. rising.

As I mentioned earlier - it's nothing to do with technical issues. I can explain further later on - must pay attention to my long I didn't post here

"Thanks, but you miss the point a bit. Ask yourself why are s&p, dow, dax etc. rising"

Don't need to mate...I've been properly trained to trade, I go through various topics each morning. ;)

"must pay attention to my long I didn't post here"

Ahhh ...one of those types of trades...yeah got ya....me to...shorted at 10,000 months ago and well... ya no..I didn't call it either :LOL:

Thanks, but you miss the point a bit. Ask yourself why are s&p, dow, dax etc. rising.

As I mentioned earlier - it's nothing to do with technical issues. I can explain further later on - must pay attention to my long I didn't post here

Just out of curiosity though metrader...are you going to delete the losing trade posts like you did all the other days...as I said...just curious..or you going to leave them up?

temped to close remaing long here for a loss, but still with a nice gain overall.
Will post if I do! decisions, decisions...

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428110 said:
Little to aggressive with that stop trail but am not complaining....last 1/4 stopped at 9250 for +60pts.

So my final run today ended as...

9295 closed in full @ 9255 +40

9310 closed 1/2 @ 9255 +55

9310 closed 1/4 @ 9220 +90

9310 stopped 1/4 @ 9250 +60

:cool: (y)

And I thought I was doing good with +47, +10 and +22.

BR