Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I delete all my posts with trades - either winning or losing. I don't need them (I have them with my broker if I want to check something):)

Oh right...that all makes perfect sense now.... wait a minute...am confused..cause when I check its only winners that haven't been deleted. :rolleyes:

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428110 said:
Little to aggressive with that stop trail but am not complaining....last 1/4 stopped at 9250 for +60pts.

So my final run today ended as...

9295 closed in full @ 9255 +40

9310 closed 1/2 @ 9255 +55

9310 closed 1/4 @ 9220 +90

9310 stopped 1/4 @ 9250 +60

kudos.......Nice trades.

Curious, why are you bothered about an event 10 days forth, when most only look a hour or two ahead and will deal with that event on the day.....:?:

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428224 said:
What happens on Nov 14th mate...10 days time ?

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428230 said:
A certain European economy...sorry...Europe's largest economy (Germany) is set to print a third negative GDP which all recent data suggests is going to be the case.

Do you understand what that means ?

I delete all my posts with trades - either winning or losing. I don't need them (I have them with my broker if I want to check something):)

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428244 said:
Regardless...you still haven't answered the question...do you know what it means ?

No - enlighten me:whistling

But I thought you were trading the fundamental factor according to some of your previous posts....and I thought you had a clue what you were talking about ?

So really..what you are really meaning is that your blowing hot air and don't really understand much about it ?

Germany..Europe's largest economy will be in technical recession if the GDP prints below par on 14th Nov.

Thats D-Day mate.

But you all ready knew that because you're very intelligent yeah...so intelligent that you don't even know the definition of a technical recession ?

This will be the third GDP in a row.

I rest my case! :|

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428260 said:
Its not an event for one day... :|

I know, but for short term positions the overall outcome over weeks etc isn't what most look at, i take it you wish to position for longer term plays.

Am not arguing with anyone...but if you're going to flap your gums about a subject...then the very least you can do is be educated in the subject..fook me :LOL:

↑↓TriXx↓↑;2428262 said:
But I thought you were trading the fundamental factor according to some of your previous posts....and I thought you had a clue what you were talking about ?

So really..what you are really meaning is that your blowing hot air and don't really understand much about it ?

Germany..Europe's largest economy will be in technical recession if the GDP prints below par on 14th Nov.

Thats D-Day mate.

But you all ready knew that because you're very intelligent yeah...so intelligent that you don't even know the definition of a technical recession ?

This will be the third GDP in a row.

I rest my case! :|

Don't think so

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Day_(military_term)

I know, but for short term positions the overall outcome over weeks etc isn't what most look at, i take it you wish to position for longer term plays.

Everything that happens matters...does't matter if its days/week/months.. affects a daytrader...why are you making decisions...where do you think those movements/levels/directions come from ...

Are you not planning trades/trend/direction/zones...whats driving the market...how long will this move last...should I be trying to buy this or trying to short this... are the rallies going to last...or is it going to keep dipping.

Where does my high probability trading zones sit and which direction is my highest probability...

All these factors should be on a day traders mind...I DO NOT buy into the idea you shouldn't pay attention to these factors...especially the market driving factors...these factors determine which zones you should be buying/selling or targeting....and how long trends will last etc etc.

While you have been bickering I have been cleaning up with another two dax shorts, 3 in total today. 109 points in total. No point posting live like I used to as it would just be drowned out by the other BS and no one cares, I don't either.

the only decision I will be making is whether or not to remain on this board, it's just boring now.

While you have been bickering I have been cleaning up with another two dax shorts, 3 in total today. 109 points in total. No point posting live like I used to as it would just be drowned out by the other BS and no one cares, I don't either.

the only decision I will be making is whether or not to remain on this board, it's just boring now.

This belong to you mate ?

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 67

Amongst the lulz theres been some pretty good stuff. Especially in the psychological arena. Providing youve the mind to see it.
I have to admit though. Its a drain on time and resources! Ive DL more gifs in the last 2 weeks than in all the time ive been here.

Its not all bad though :cheesy:

Attachments

• hu77y7y.gif
    hu77y7y.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 67

Well as most of you who i class as mates know, i have less time so have been cutting down on here........But it's just BOLLOX now, the friendly banter etc, even Posite and his jokes has ended.

Was a good thread for the banter.

Taking time out from here, just like DJ did...........

Have fun chaps..................:)