Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I hate to say this but 9155 might be a good place to pick up a long on the Dax.
Dont tell anyone I said that.

I hate to say this but 9155 might be a good place to pick up a long on the Dax.
Dont tell anyone I said that.

so soon?

Attachments

• DAX30SBDaily.png
    DAX30SBDaily.png
    19.5 KB · Views: 97
Sorry - I was trying to forget that one:eek:

I am currently trading from the US so I did not get much sleep watching the
screen to see if I could could get winner for a change even if it means hanging
on to coattails :whistling

I almost managed to get back to even for the day - I have a small account so it is really hard to manage risk on the DAX.
Dont try and forget it mate, embrace it and learn from it.
Atm, its obvious youre trading scared, and judging from this "I could get winner for a change" stuff,needlessly beasting yourself psychologically.
You can explore. Get a handle on what drives your fears, by default youl then have a good idea of what drives 'their' fears. That is an edge!
You can explore your beliefs as to what the market really is and align your expectations appropriately.
You can trade small.

You know I envy you in some ways, you dont know much. Thats what im trying to get back too.

You know I envy you in some ways, you dont know much

Oh dear - will I get worse the more that I learn. ;)

Dont try and forget it mate,...

You know I envy you in some ways, you dont know much. Thats what im trying to get back too.

Darktone, the Picasso of trading.

“It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a life time to paint like a child.”

you might not like HIM but you cannot call his Live trades they have been unreal

Nothing magic in his calls, if its a tried and tested system and it works for him, then brilliant.

I use PA based system, which picked up an entry at 9155, I let the PA tell me whats happening, a different way of trading, it has a very low drawback on price from the opening position, whilst by Twix's admission, he enters early and allows a significant drawback.

I would imagine a few on here would have got an entry around those levels as well.

As TWIX isn't around insulting one all I will remain a poster.

you might not like HIM but you cannot call his Live trades they have been unreal

A number of people have him on their ignore list so won't see his calls anymore, so can't speak about whether they are any good.

I will remain a poster.
I suggest you do the same, Dinos. (add him to ignore list)

Personally, I don't care either way and I don't mind him giving me stick and mocking my trade calls (actually find it quite funny!) and so haven't ignored him.
Lets move on from him.

Nothing magic in his calls, if its a tried and tested system and it works for him, then brilliant.

I use PA based system, which picked up an entry at 9155, I let the PA tell me whats happening, a different way of trading, it has a very low drawback on price from the opening position, whilst by Twix's admission, he enters early and allows a significant drawback.

I would imagine a few on here would have got an entry around those levels as well.

As TWIX isn't around insulting one all I will remain a poster.

For the 'un-educated' what's PA based system?