Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

morning everyone

Just you and me apparently.

Maybe those stats saying 70 people are on this thread are wrong.

Anyone can join in, we dont bite, (as long as your not trying to sell anything :LOL:).

If you have a question, please ask. :)

Just you and me apparently.

Maybe those stats saying 70 people are on this thread are wrong.

Anyone can join in, we dont bite, (as long as your not trying to sell anything :LOL:).

If you have a question, please ask. :)

:LOL:

very quiet start for ftse and dax. not much data out today

anyone still short from friday will be happy today

Morning. Mainly lurking in the background as I'm still a newbie and don't feel like I can add anything significant to the thread at this stage.
Thanks Postman for the offer, will ask if smth springs to mind :)

Morning. Mainly lurking in the background as I'm still a newbie and don't feel like I can add anything significant to the thread at this stage.

hi smellymoney

good to have u onboard

Hi, first time poster from AUS here. Been lurking for a while now but only new to indices so I've not got much to add either. The DAX has breached the 50 sma on the daily though (using IG Markets ProRealTime cash charts). The 50 was support last Friday. Will see if it can get back above 9465.

Hi, first time poster from AUS here. Been lurking for a while now but only new to indices so I've not got much to add either. The DAX has breached the 50 sma on the daily though (using IG Markets ProRealTime cash charts). The 50 was support last Friday. Will see if it can get back above 9465.

Nice to have some new people. (y)

If it works out I will explain my thinking behind todays move. :smart:
If it doesnt you wont have wasted your time reading my explanation. :LOL:

hi oz_soarer

thanks for posting

Nice to have some new people. (y)

If it works out I will explain my thinking behind todays move. :smart:
If it doesnt you wont have wasted your time reading my explanation. :LOL:

Thanks Postman. I've enjoyed your calls the past couple of weeks. The 50sma on the daily coincides with the 50 fib retrace of this session's move. I'm still sitting and watching. One day I might take a trade :LOL: