Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi, first time poster from AUS here. Been lurking for a while now but only new to indices so I've not got much to add either. The DAX has breached the 50 sma on the daily though (using IG Markets ProRealTime cash charts). The 50 was support last Friday. Will see if it can get back above 9465.

Stick with it champ.
I dont use them very often, but over the weekend I noticed the Dax 50 day SMA and expected a bounce.

The 9460 level had been tested 3 times in the last week so I figured it would get broken early today. (I was a bit surprised at how low it went) but it was a fast and furious shakeout before we go back up to the 200 day SMA today or more likely tomorrow.

Purely my opinion of course. Think about it yourselves. Something might happen today to make the Dax drop like a stone, but I'm better than B/E on my trade. ;)

Really need to see the 9460 level hold to confirm the big move, otherwise I might be wishing I took the 30 points.

Hi Postman/All
Another one of the 70 lurkers here.
I'm a bit of a novice but enjoy sb the ftse (mainly because it can be a bit more forgiving of my mistakes than the other indices if I can sit tight!). I stick to indices and prefer to be long but will go the other way if needed.
Great discussions on here

Really need to see the 9460 level hold to confirm the big move, otherwise I might be wishing I took the 30 points.

I have a Dax long in play currently +50, I'm walking away for the day now.
Its up to you guys what you do, but check out the 200 day SMA.

Hi Postman/All
Another one of the 70 lurkers here.
I'm a bit of a novice but enjoy sb the ftse (mainly because it can be a bit more forgiving of my mistakes than the other indices if I can sit tight!). I stick to indices and prefer to be long but will go the other way if needed.
Great discussions on here

hi B.o.b nice to see you post

yes great conversation here.as mentioned aint traded for ages.just looking at some info-dow ended week up 167-futures now down for dow but ftse and dax holding their own(slightly down)

Not the prettiest picture I've seen today.

One of these is ugly, the other is Fugly.

Attachments

• fugly.png
    fugly.png
    56.9 KB · Views: 86
  • UglyWoman.jpg
    UglyWoman.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 66
I'm completely the wrong side of this.
I'm flat and waiting for the Dow to open to tell everyone what to do. :rolleyes:

I wonder if Dax test 9400 now?