Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

This is worrying, I've been short on Dax for more than 60 seconds and I'm in profit.
End of the world is nigh.

I am filing company annual return, otherwise I will be £200 short just to begin with.
Company website, what a pleasure!:clap::LOL:

Last edited:
Yep, every trade I take has an escape point, I set a Disaster stop for capital protection, but I exit on signal break, thus ensuring losing trades are part of a winning strategy, so long as the R/R's correct and I execute every exit according to the plan, I'm OK with losing trades. :)

I take similar approach.
Losing trade is a very normal part of trading.:)
Indeed when I do not have a loosing trade it really means I am too conservative in PT or setting BE too fast which in longer terms limits the profitable side of our trading approach.

All done here, have to go pick up a van, my daughters moving from 'gods own county - Yorkshire' down to the South West tomorrow, I've being charged with being White Van Man for the move, so taking the rest of the week off to help her move and staying there until the weekend.

Happy trading to you all, bye.

Well that's me done, good day, brain like my avatar, last punt out at BE.....

Happy days........:)

Quick tale......i was in the kitchen over the weekend, knock on the door, chap from the RSPCA, cold calling trying to get people to sign up to a few quid a month on standing order......such a happy smiling lad, smiled as i told i loved animals, soon changed his look when i told him i keep all mine in the freezer......:)

I'm going to start an SB company for T2W members only. I will take all short bets at whatever price you want you just have to hold to the end of the day.
I'm going to clean up. :rolleyes:

All done here, have to go pick up a van, my daughters moving from 'gods own county - Yorkshire' down to the South West tomorrow, I've being charged with being White Van Man for the move, so taking the rest of the week off to help her move and staying there until the weekend.

Happy trading to you all, bye.
Have a nice journey!
Be careful while lifting the stuff.:)

I'm going to start an SB company for T2W members only. I will take all short bets at whatever price you want you just have to hold to the end of the day.
I'm going to clean up. :rolleyes:

I think buying is like trading binaries at high prices 80-90 , very high probability but horrible R:R , and the opposite is for shorting here at high prices ....

Going long these markets is like jumping off a bridge attached to a bungee cord. The rational part of your brain is saying dont worry safe as houses, yet its such a mental effort to take that small step.
I need some mental discipline, oh err missus.