Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

don't be like that...I was gonna share me winnings with ya

:clap:

At least were not losing real money trading this rubbish market.

A twitter quote...
"Magister IR @MagisterIR · 6m
@MrTopStep You got that right. The lack of volatility is shrinking my profit targets down to little more than scalps"

:clap:

At least were not losing real money trading this rubbish market.

A twitter quote...
"Magister IR @MagisterIR · 6m
@MrTopStep You got that right. The lack of volatility is shrinking my profit targets down to little more than scalps"

Mate, f*ck em all!

Reactions: tar
Erm, I dont know how to break this to you but ... :eek:

Attachments

• Kemosabe.png
    Kemosabe.png
    1 MB · Views: 347
These algos are stealing our money, they open the prices higher then push them down until people start to sell once people sell in numbers they push the prices up to take out stops. Wash rinse repeat. Its been going on for weeks now. The thing is, if you dont start selling they keep pushing the prices down until you do then move them back up again.
Can anyone figure out a way to beat this ?

These algos are stealing our money, they open the prices higher then push them down until people start to sell once people sell in numbers they push the prices up to take out stops. Wash rinse repeat. Its been going on for weeks now. The thing is, if you dont start selling they keep pushing the prices down until you do then move them back up again.

Move out to FX and Commodities where they cannot move too far out of line or large corporations will exploit the Algo's price to hedge business at good levels. What can the Algo's do then?

Discipline and MM , or deep pockets .

I think I've cracked it.
Selling shorts doesnt come with anywhere near the emotional baggage that buying longs does at these levels. Dont know why, I'd need to see a 'professional' about that, anyhoo I think I've got me mojo back.

Selling Dow shorts at 16675. (Note to brain, its NOT buying honest).

Out here at 9956 for +32

(i know we're going to 10k plus, but I can't help myself)

Nice one. Its all money in the bank.
I know exactly how you feel about buying this but you just have to adapt.

Would you like to buy a short? :D

Morning

Still pessimistic , tomorrow US prelim GDP , but bank holiday in Germany ...