Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It is, but makes no difference to me where it heads really, I have no bias, give me a signal and I'll trade it, win or loss.

Just nice when these events happen as a signal will generally follow :)

+1 Better to keep buying equities for now (although I understand that wasn't what you meant implicitly)

Dow topping as well, ITD count ans poss ABC correction in place there?
H4 on DOW MACD is printing a ROUND TOP, more developed than on dax atm.

Attachments

• 2014-05-27_150300 DOW.png
    2014-05-27_150300 DOW.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 79
  • 2014-05-27_150356DOW H4.png
    2014-05-27_150356DOW H4.png
    96 KB · Views: 93
Fair comment, do you have a certain trade set-up, or do you take pot luck?

Discretionary , i look at 5 min and 4 H charts across different markets/indices , don't know exactly whats going on in my mind , then i pull the trigger , i am pretty sure that certain candles or chart patters are part of the decision making process ...

Discretionary , i look at 5 min and 4 H charts across different markets/indices , don't know exactly whats going on in my mind , then i pull the trigger , i am pretty sure that certain candles or chart patters are part of the decision making process ...

Something like this tar?, works for me lol :LOL:

Attachments

• indecision.jpg
    indecision.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 451

Right :|

Reactions: tar
This is worrying, I've been short on Dax for more than 60 seconds and I'm in profit.
End of the world is nigh.

good escape, proves we are humans!

Yep, every trade I take has an escape point, I set a Disaster stop for capital protection, but I exit on signal break, thus ensuring losing trades are part of a winning strategy, so long as the R/R's correct and I execute every exit according to the plan, I'm OK with losing trades. :)