Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

No need to laugh, SBS, it's a loss...one loss (it could be your tenth loss). Don't be so nervous.

Yeah I know mate no worries, I've learnt you have to just laugh at these things...if not you'll cry! Will get there eventually with this product it's just going to take time

Yeah I know mate no worries, I've learnt you have to just laugh at these things...if not you'll cry! Will get there eventually with this product it's just going to take time

It's the same with all products mate...you have a golden era (some more than others)

dax is in a topping mood, not that long ago mentioning 10000 on dax looked so far, now it is only a matter of 60-80 pips.
I do expect a reaction around the round numbers, which eventually have to be surpassed.
But not at once, here the timing and patience is very necessary.
I have found that the longer perspective of Delta count and efforts with EW counts have provided a useful insight. Bear in mind that nothing is perfect.
P&F charting is my next project, in its infancy it looks good, kept me in some trades longer and is very good for intra day breakouts confirmation along with my long established approaches.

It has been a light day so far, but a cup of tea is still well deserved.

Well you just know Draghi is going to talk up the market at 2.30 which just so happens to coincide with the U.S. batsh1t crazy up move. The next hour is going to be fun, and what happens after that will be worth hanging around for.

Well you just know Draghi is going to talk up the market at 2.30 which just so happens to coincide with the U.S. batsh1t crazy up move. The next hour is going to be fun, and what happens after that will be worth hanging around for.

Agree, like 2be was saying DAX 10k is very near.............:eek:

Agree, like 2be was saying DAX 10k is very near.............:eek:

It is, but makes no difference to me where it heads really, I have no bias, give me a signal and I'll trade it, win or loss.

Just nice when these events happen as a signal will generally follow :)

Dow is gravitating to the last us session close
that is why dax is not following the Wall street atm