Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

I think we just have to rely on the fact its always going to go up.
Close your eyes, hold your nose and buy it no mater what the price. :rolleyes:

You guys are almost completing 10 years and still could not predict the move for us. :cheesy:

Part signal short DAX @ 9724

Taken +5 to get me rolling :)

Last edited:
I think we just have to rely on the fact its always going to go up.
Close your eyes, hold your nose and buy it no mater what the price. :rolleyes:

Do you visit elitetrader? The ESjournal live call thread.
A trader called Pinkman has been doing that for about a good year or so. Makes it al seem so easy if you're a bull for life.
Every day he posts his live entry.
I've not gone through his posts, but I'd guess that he's made about 300+ live calls, about 95% winners, averaging about 5 ES handles per trade at a guess! He seems to use the fact that he knows the market is rigged to the upside, combined with some sort of method to time his entries, as he often get in at around the low of the day.
All the perma-bears on the thread hate him lol.

A trader called Pinkman has been doing that for about a good year or so. Makes it al seem so easy if you're a bull for life.
I've not gone through his posts, but I'd guess that he's made about 300+ live calls, about 95% winners, averaging about 5 ES handles per trade at a guess! He seems to use the fact that he knows the market is rigged to the upside, combined with some sort of method to time his entries, as he often get in at around the low of the day.

My problem is ... sorry 'one' of my problems is I put on way more short trades than long, its an internal bias that I am aware of but dont seem to be able to shake. And in these markets its a killer.
That psychology it always gets you in the end. :|

:LOL: Similar to a guy I know who traded off random generated lines for a week. Made a bomb :devilish: