Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning DJ, think i have my monitors upside down this morning. +12 naff scalps on a 75 point range......what a to55er.......:eek:(n):eek:

and thats just not true. thats like trying to win a formula 1 race without using the 6th gear.
of course you can see different things, but trading professional, means, trading as your full time job, is impossible without. You need to be prepared in every situation.
You need to write everything what could be measurable in an automatic trading system to make performance checks, try to find resistance and support zones, use a swing or wave analyses and so on. how will you find all resistance and support zones without fibo retracements? thats just impossible. you will have the same problem with swing or wave analyses. That means, you just try to trade with ichimoku, bollinger, ema, sma, rsi, bressert or what ever. i´ve written a tons of trading systems to combine these things, made performance checks between now and 1991 and thats why i know, that these combinations works, you can make good profit, but to trade professional only with them? no way!

Most of the professionals I know don't even use charts let alone fibs. At best, fibs are just comfort blanket lines - but, unfortunately, they often encourage you to do something you shouldn't as well :)

Just like people before you, you come on here telling people who do this for a living that somehow they are all wrong, just get on with what you do and give it a rest.

Just like people before you, you come on here telling people who do this for a living that somehow they are all wrong, just get on with what you do and give it a rest.

I was trying not to be rude today. I've even used my lovely cuddly fluffy dog avatar. He couldnt be grumpy or rude.

just wanted to help. i am already professional and just wanted to make some experience in this community. I am disappointed anyway, that no one of you shares yours analyes, that there is no elliott wave trader and so on...
And if you dont believe me, i dont care, but with your arguments, im pretty sure that you have no idea how this business works.

just wanted to help. i am already professional and just wanted to make some experience in this community. I am disappointed anyway, that no one of you shares yours analyes, that there is no elliott wave trader and so on...
And if you dont believe me, i dont care, but with your arguments, im pretty sure that you have no idea how this business works.

:LOL::LOL: If i shared my analysis, then i wouldn't have an edge, :LOL::LOL:

okay, if this is your interpretation of a trading community, i´ll stop this here. i didn´t expect that there are only beginners here and idiots like dowjones.
have fun with wasting your money. especially dowjones and sonicscooter, hopefully your parents pays for your losses :)
bye

okay, if this is your interpretation of a trading community, i´ll stop this here. i didn´t expect that there are only beginners here and idiots like dowjones.
have fun with wasting your money. especially dowjones and sonicscooter, hopefully your parents pays for your losses :)
bye

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

Thanks for your input, it may have lost something in translation.

I think joining a thread from new and telling established traders theyre doing it wrong wasnt the best introduction you could have made.

I'm sure like minded Fib's will join you on your thread. :clover:

Lets change the topic , what your analysis says about the SP500 ?

I'm short ...

okay, lets stop this ****.
I´m sorry, i just think that there are some basics that i recommend you to use. maybe, i have said that in the wrong style.

Last edited:
eliot wave is one method
traders in this thread use
delta waves
fibs
p/f
Andrews pitchfork
etc etc
they all work for their users
so..we cannot have this thread overrun by one person who wants to impose his method on us all

Have you read my postings, look at the history and you would find more. I have not changed my strategies for a long time, only a few adjustments there and here. I aim to harvest profits and not loose too much of it in the gathering process, that orientation has been with me for a long time.
Do I have loosing trades, of-course I do, but the looses are small, and profitable traders are making more, much more that the loosing ones.

There is no need to be disappointed, be satisfied with what you do and how you put the SL.

I find that there is limit to everything, some strategies work better some not. Hold fast to the good ones.
I do not care that the chimney sweeper wares white socks, what I care is that the chimney is swept.

one to share
Dow index 10 min
we can see the new uptrend forming and the overhaed res to take profits

vet6ko.gif