Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

We had a bearish day probably because Fed's Yellen speaks tomorrow at 16:00 GMT+1.
Tomorrow the market shall recover responding to the speech.

Happy trading.
http://silvatradingen.wordpress.com/
"It is not enough to have a good mind. The main thing is to use it well." (Rene Descartes)

i think it all hinges on s&p 1873 ...i'd still be bearish below

Just squeezed in at 72 and change. I'm not sure about the bear thing just yet, 'Turnaround Wednesday' will be key, this could just be window dressing for vix expiry.

Just squeezed in at 72 and change. I'm not sure about the bear thing just yet, 'Turnaround Wednesday' will be key, this could just be window dressing for vix expiry.[/QUO

We bailed at the right time dude.....(y)

It was a good bail and the opportunity to get back in at a better price is available.
But I think you miss spelled one of your words, it's spelt with an 'R' not a 'd'. :LOL:

Just squeezed in at 72 and change. I'm not sure about the bear thing just yet, 'Turnaround Wednesday' will be key, this could just be window dressing for vix expiry.

think i look at too many markets ...the s&p has support for now just below current levels ..

todays low is now the critical area for the dow 16337 and the nas100 needs to hold 3595 imo ..ftse needs a quick reversal and the dax will probably move up just to be nice on turnaround wednesday :LOL:

i'm still in slight bear mode and a bounce tomor is probable but could be short lived imo

JPY day
Japan at just below 14,000
Hong Kong and DAX look high compared to other global markets.
Will look to short HK above 22,800 again.
Hard stop 25 , but really looking for it go in my direction from the get go.
Early bird will catch the worm in Europe/UK.

Last edited by a moderator:
My limit was 430 but I'm moving it down to 398 for tonight hoping to get back in at a lower price early tomorrow.

Taking a risk that the Nikkei does go back up to 14,000 on close.
I've slipped a small one in at 16,362, thats 36 points better :).

Taking a risk that the Nikkei does go back up to 14,000 on close.
I've slipped a small one in at 16,362, thats 36 points better :).

Nice move's in the morning on Japan 225 and ASX.
Hong Kong still holding strength
Everything stalled now and waiting on Haruhiko Kuroda press conference.
Seems to be holding the upside, so good chance we pop up again.
I'm currently flat and waiting for the market to make the next move.

Last edited by a moderator:
JPY day
Japan at just below 14,000
Hong Kong and DAX look high compared to other global markets.
Will look to short HK above 22,800 again.
Hard stop 25 , but really looking for it go in my direction from the get go.
Early bird will catch the worm in Europe/UK.

Worms for breakfast again :LOL:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-05-21/dark-pools-opening-up-amid-increased-scrutiny.html
Dark pools and HFT - is the "honest" rip-off to continue?
Scandal after scandal, wander what is coming next?
Grab from the market what you can, stability and the "old" way of doing what appeared to be sensible has been greatly undermine, not least by illegitimate amount of freshly printed money.

Dow is ready for an up move, H4 printing divergence. Dax shall follow - eventually.

morning well me and oscar reckon its going down

I'm sorry to hear about your (pending) loss. :(

;)

I'm still long from 362 limit around 420 today. Will close at that level if it gets there, but I'll be out and about today.