Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

set ups..
mine have changed recently.I now trade from tick charts
tick is seriously good if you filter it

@far, i´ve updated my S&P analyses

Im out for today, sorry for the bad start. @2be, do you have an EW thread here? if not, are you interested in creating one? I would be really interested to discuss EW analyses with some good traders

Each to their own guys. I lost a lot (a lot!) of money years ago getting encouraged by some people on a discussion board. It's just a way to spend some time while waiting for the market.

Elliot Wave and Fibs will work everytime, without fail but only if you get the right starting point which is where the experience and strategy comes in. Nothing is fool proof.

I'm at work today, so haven't been looking at the markets. I'm struggling with getting pro-realtime charts up at work which limits my analysis.

@far, i´ve updated my S&P analyses

Im out for today, sorry for the bad start. @2be, do you have an EW thread here? if not, are you interested in creating one? I would be really interested to discuss EW analyses with some good traders
I used to post on a private thread, it was more in relation to delta counts, but EW were included there. I do not have time or energy needed to be dedicated to moderate a thread, start your own one and visit this one, have some fun and do not get emotionally too involved.
Have a nice day.
2be

closing long on dow above the round number, negative divergence on M5 so I got some pips for a time being.
Will re-enter it later if PA allows for it

R1 on DAX seems to have got magnetic powers at moment, cannot break away from it. :)

R1 on DAX seems to have got magnetic powers at moment, cannot break away from it. :)

All equity markets looks like there's some sort of a magnetic field upstairs :) , anyway the Yen is getting stronger ...

All equity markets looks like there's some sort of a magnetic field upstairs :) , anyway the Yen is getting stronger ...

Growing good strength against all the crosses.
Could help 225 crack below 14,000 and hold before the weekend.

rob are you useing 1 min chart now :?:

Hi BP, 1 min to fine tune entry, exit and re-entry if the larger move continues, I find it very good on the DAX and the moves are rapid and often enables a trade to be completed in minutes.

Rob

Hi BP, 1 min to fine tune entry, exit and re-entry if the larger move continues, I find it very good on the DAX and the moves are rapid and often enables a trade to be completed in minutes.

Rob

ok thanks dax looking possible southbound again now