Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

massive drops in FTSE big stocks,

gsk/azn both down 2%ish

a feeling of get out while u can seems to be in the air.

6580 = dow cash close 170.

morning Jessi

Last edited:
still not got to butchers. i think we have to revisit 6600 before we go down otherwise dont think it will be a crash just a blip

Morning Postman

That red blood moon... people always get mistaken that how these thing affects market price. They do not directly impact market price rather they trigger some events in the world. Now that event may or may not impact price.

For example, if something bad happens in Somalia... that may not necessarily impact the US/UK market price.

But if some event or disaster happens in US then that can impact market price.

This Blood moon is interesting as it is close to Grand Cardinal Cross, it would be interesting to see what happens... would be once in a life time experience....
in terms of market analysis using cosmic impact...

IMO.. its gonna be a huge surprise to the world.. with a news breaking out on Monday/Tuesday which will surprise the market .... remember this is also coinciding with the Mercury which relates to communication/news and Uranus which relates to unexpected things.

JT

Last edited:
Dax is following same rate of decline as yesterday morning. 9300 is a 5% fall from high. Nearly there.
6530 is 5% on FTSE. Nearly there.
Dow 5% is 15,750 ... :eek:

Dow is flat from last nights close. When that starts moving down the real selling can begin. :devilish:

I'm not saying your wrong, I'd genuinely like to understand why investors would buy stocks at these levels. The stimulus that's been propelling them up to these levels is being turned off and its made no real difference to your average person.
When trailer parks are the next big thing you know your country's in trouble.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...e-investors-pursuing-double-wide-returns.html
Nikkei is down 15%.
China is not providing more stimulus.
Whats going to make the smart money buy?
I'm not smart as my posts will testify, but I'd like to understand why investors would keep buying?
Hope the answer is simple. :)

Retail investors will buy all day long as long as they feel reasonably safe and are getting a good return on savings
Commercial investors want out looking ahead to interest rate rises next year
Institutional investors will buy bulk looking to sell as retail money comes in over time
When I was in insurance a chap once said to me "the system is engineered so that the average guy can not get rich" I find myself using that quote more and more these days
The stimulus was never meant to make a difference to the average person it would never have been introduced if retail rather than commercial had been left holding the baby