Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• dead-cat.jpg
    dead-cat.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 66
Retail investors will buy all day long as long as they feel reasonably safe and are getting a good return on savings
Commercial investors want out looking ahead to interest rate rises next year
Institutional investors will buy bulk looking to sell as retail money comes in over time
When I was in insurance a chap once said to me "the system is engineered so that the average guy can not get rich" I find myself using that quote more and more these days
The stimulus was never meant to make a difference to the average person it would never have been introduced if retail rather than commercial had been left holding the baby

Thanks for the reply. (y)
So Commercial is exiting and were relying on Institutional investors to bulk buy in order to sell back to Retail.
I wonder if these prices represent fair value to retail?

Retail investors will buy all day long as long as they feel reasonably safe and are getting a good return on savings
Commercial investors want out looking ahead to interest rate rises next year
Institutional investors will buy bulk looking to sell as retail money comes in over time
When I was in insurance a chap once said to me "the system is engineered so that the average guy can not get rich" I find myself using that quote more and more these days
The stimulus was never meant to make a difference to the average person it would never have been introduced if retail rather than commercial had been left holding the baby

brilliant info dc2000

ok looking for 6528ish FTSE 9281 DAX and 16050/80 DOW

there will still be a low target on the FTSE 373 which will need a short from on high

ok looking for 6528ish FTSE 9281 DAX and 16050/80 DOW

there will still be a low target on the FTSE 373 which will need a short from on high

If DOW close below 16000 today, which I think will do ... that will make very bearish weekly chart... and next week will start of institutional party which started this Monday !