Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

your kidding yeh

there is a reason behind the selling

getting ready to turn and buy everything including the kitchen sink

I'm not saying your wrong, I'd genuinely like to understand why investors would buy stocks at these levels. The stimulus that's been propelling them up to these levels is being turned off and its made no real difference to your average person.
When trailer parks are the next big thing you know your country's in trouble.
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-...e-investors-pursuing-double-wide-returns.html
Nikkei is down 15%.
China is not providing more stimulus.
Whats going to make the smart money buy?
I'm not smart as my posts will testify, but I'd like to understand why investors would keep buying?
Hope the answer is simple. :)

(@Jesse_Livermore) tweeted at 2:36am - 11 Apr 14:people say the mkt will invent a reason as it falls--well, it hasn't managed to invent one yet, despite extremely jittery price action...*

What to do about dax gap..history says it is unlikely to close within the day..maybe a cheap onetouch binary could be the go..just in case..

well the bulls certainly got a kick in the nuts yesterday

dax/ftse forks still look to have downside to the med line ...dow will hit lower parallel around 130...

cash markets

Attachments

• dax a.PNG
    dax a.PNG
    20.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
good morning friends countrymen

morning postman, Dick Lexic, and paszkman

another day and we battle a most dangerous foe, Mr Market

lets use the june 1830 level today.

try and get long on a move above and short move below, easier said than done.

weekly close, dont think anyone with sense wants to go long into the weekend with President Putin and his tank movements

so should get weak price action into final 60/30mins us trading

Last edited:
Morning chaps........bank results pre market US, should be fun.......catch you later.

Hope you have a good day.....................:cool:

dow 30 shares look 98% negative... this usually means buy or buy soon ... if no buying comes in at this point then it could mean the bulls have left the building

dow 30 shares look 98% negative... this usually means buy or buy soon ... if no buying comes in at this point then it could mean the bulls have left the building

must be huge amount of buy stops to protect those shorts.

i got 222 as trigger to get long on dow.