Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 55
There won't be bulk buy today because:

- Looking into this weeks selling, many retail and institutional investor will look for support @ 15400 before they invest big money.
- Technically for investment, price is not at major buying area, given that market sold off quickly at the top.
- No one would like to buy and hold on Friday given the type of sell-off across the globe this week.
- Something is due next week... some one knows.

JT

Last edited:
There won't be bulk buy today because:

- Looking into this weeks selling, many retail and institutional investor will look for support @ 15400 before they invest big money.
- Technically for investment, price is not at major buying area, given that market sold off quickly at the top.
- No one would like to buy and hold on Friday given the type of sell-off across the globe this week.
- Something is due next week... some one knows.

JT

Jessi, what are your thoughts on Ukraine etc.

Jessi, what are your thoughts on Ukraine etc.

The only way I can answer this by looking into cosmic configurations.

The Ukraine issue started exactly when mars went retrograde on March 1, 2014 and Grand Cardinal Cross started shaping UP...

Mars is in Libra and Blood Moon Lunar Eclipse in Libra on 15th will trigger Mars energy.

Ukraine issue will likely to heat up next week... not to mention that there can be natural disaster, terrorist attack and unrest in the world.

A huge protest and civil war is also not ruled out.

Last edited:
can i just say i do expect 6600 to go but i do have more short positions on contracts which have been slightly under water have a feeling they may come floating to the top will add shorts if and when we hit 6600