Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

My Word! I'll never be as close to my stop as I was then. I don't know why I am still in. For a SB firm, I should not be.

I told them that they had credited my account twice, last month. Maybe. I am in their good books!

Spitlink.. many years ago I had a SB account who kept crediting my account with monies I had not earned.. four weeks later they went bust and it took me 12mths to
get my money back..

Stands to reason that if they make errors like that then there whole admin and segregation procedures are not up to the job.

Spitlink.. many years ago I had a SB account who kept crediting my account with monies I had not earned.. four weeks later they went bust and it took me 12mths to
get my money back..

Stands to reason that if they make errors like that then there whole admin and segregation procedures are not up to the job.

Don't knock 'em until I say so. :)

This is shades of last Wednesday. I'm, either going to lose those 10 points, or I'll make some money.

a bit surprised by some posts today

after ftse put in a higher low this morning I thought you guys would be all over it long and strong

I was long from 5 oclock this morning:LOL: sleep trading its the new thing you know

I see not much has happened since I went out DOW limit kicked in, all this pent up agression we need some whoosh maybe the DOW could do the honours and drop 250 points in first hour:whistling

Hmm DOW got its work cut out I have 11722 on my radar

first call a gentle 11926 area

Have completely screwed it up today !!! have hit my financial daily stop for the first time in 3mths.. I am calling it a day .. happy hunting folks:eek:

Have completely screwed it up today !!! have hit my financial daily stop for the first time in 3mths.. I am calling it a day .. happy hunting folks:eek:

sorry to hear that DJ
I thought you were short from the 70s

good luck with everyones trades. once i am a little more confident, i shall try join the ranks. :)

sorry to hear that DJ
I thought you were short from the 70s

I was , but closed it for breakeven when it came back on me and have just being chopped around since.. I should know better.. but sometimes you just lose your focus and patience.. and today the market looks like it wants to head back up

DJ

Unlucky DJ

It has been an awkward choppy day

Hoping for a better tomorrow then and at least you still have the splendid discipline to quit at your limit

f

I was , but closed it for breakeven when it came back on me and have just being chopped around since.. I should know better.. but sometimes you just lose your focus and patience.. and today the market looks like it wants to head back up

I see
maybe if the DOW has an in session go at 140 we would see 606 but then tomorrow should be the day to play

Tough luck DJ. It's been a nasty pm session with two spikes down at 15:10 and 15:20 to fish for stops. But somehow we know it wants to go up.

Seems market is doing exact opposite of last years rally. It moves down overnight then up during the day.
Most indicators showing neg divergence at the moment and too may people talking about Xmas rallies.
I'm voting sell off soon.

Seems market is doing exact opposite of last years rally. It moves down overnight then up during the day.
Most indicators showing neg divergence at the moment and too may people talking about Xmas rallies.
I'm voting sell off soon.

maybe

but if we can make a new high out of todays messiness then we may not sell off before 5665

It's a critical week for the euro. If they can get through this and come out with a plan that the ratings agencies like, then I don't see why we won't get a relief rally. And as MC keeps reminding us we've got options expiry on the 16th, and I believe they will try and keep it up until then.

Timmy says he is very encouraged by european progress

BOE set up new liquidity facility

the two items may be mutually exclusive
:)