Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

so, we have a new high tonight even if by only 1pt at the moment

but if the Dow will kindly confirm we should see higher yet

Wednesday

Dear RompyPompy

In the last few days I have been telling the frogs what they must do and
they have now agreed we must have a new treaty

I have drawn up the details in the attached document

I think we shall convene in the Compiègne Forest.

You shall arrange a railway carriage to be put at our disposal so that each country
can come and sign our document

If you have any questions then stuff them where the sun dont shine

Love to the family

XXX

markets at the mo reminding me of the song

come back and finish what you started

so on to tomorrow with upside taken care of dont really want to see any higher than 5572 in the morning, the DOW has triggered 11720 area set like an old bag of postfix thats been in ya shed for a decade so FTSE will find it hard to resist:)

Last edited:
markets at the mo reminding me of the song

come back and finish what you started

so on to tomorrow with upside taken care of dont really want to see any higher than 5572 in the morning, the DOW has triggered 11720 area set like an old bag of postfix thats been in ya shed for a decade so FTSE will find it hard to resist:)

Hi DC.. I have 5681 as the potential high today .. and 5442 has come back into play.. does this fit with your DOW 11720 ?? I dont tend to track DOW. I now realise I should.. I look at ES.. but DOW seems to give lots of clues as well

smell of euphoria in the air this morning - wonder how long that'll last. I didn't take an opening short and it went too early to take a long. 8:30 has tried to halt the rise and I'm short now - will hedge if we go to a new high

I am short at 5630... but prepared to add to this all the way up to 5670.. I have a stop above this area.

ftse cash has hit its daily downward trend line.. whcih I doubt will hold.. but I wonder if the market will in the short term make it look like it will hold before pushing through later this week.. and taking out the stops.. and making people nervous about going short again.

I'm hoping for some action today. I have even put off golf to trade a full day. Monday and Tuesday were pretty tough.
Getting very close to the 200sma. Nov high also in sight for some resistance.

This 09:00 move has to be convincing if we're going down so changed tack and put stop at b/e now

At 0831 I shorted as near the top as I could, determined to use a close stop in case it went higher which, frankly, I thought could easily happen. The level was 5628.1. It messed about and went down to about 4 points and I put a stop on at breakeven. I was stopped at 0855

Since I'd lost nothing I re-opened at 0857, level 5627.6. Did the same thing 4-5 points, stop at break even and am, at present +14 points

5600 is being tested and represents the daily highs of the last three days so what are your thoughts, Chalky, up or down?