Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

short again 5562 and 12092

looking for FTSE at 5442 will take DOW at same time

90 min timeframe up and we looking at a Z day

more reasoning if we break to upside 5642 we are still comming back but would prefer a long into thursday from later today

Lots of indecision from everyone. It tells me that if you lot are having trouble reading this then everyone else should be struggling too. Price action has broken down yet again. It just looks like euro fatigue to me. We are all fed up with good news bad news eurobabble, and bears and bulls afraid to stick their necks out.

time for another country stroll

limits in to take more shorts 12140 and 5606 and exit and longs at 5442 and 11929

Seems to me that FTSE is becoming less and less British

Apparently two new russian companies may be included after next change

Evraz and Polymetal

I think it is time for shorts though.. even my local cafe owner is telling me how good the market looks at the moment:LOL:

a bit surprised by some posts today

after ftse put in a higher low this morning I thought you guys would be all over it long and strong

a bit surprised by some posts today

after ftse put in a higher low this morning I thought you guys would be all over it long and strong

There were signs like the bounce off 161.8% just before 8am, and the bounce off the 50% retracement at 9:35am. Both suggesting long. I am just not sure what to make of it now. It does look like range time. I would be surprised if we went much above 5590 until after 2:30pm. Need to establish the bottom of the range. Maybe 72.0.

While we have a europause

just an aide memoire

Greek drachma was fixed in 2000 at 340 to euro

Probably now back to 1000 to euro ?

But poetic justice if it was 2000 to euro eh ?

:)

Lets hope the forex computers are all geared up and waiting

My Word! I'll never be as close to my stop as I was then. I don't know why I am still in. For a SB firm, I should not be.

I told them that they had credited my account twice, last month. Maybe. I am in their good books!

All we need now is some stupid news about China and India going to war......... hang on a second what's this on the news wire. I dropped my 300 lots the moment I heard. Thank god for that. My local curry house is next door to the chinese. We could all starve.

One day we will have a normal boring market!

My Word! I'll never be as close to my stop as I was then. I don't know why I am still in. For a SB firm, I should not be.

I told them that they had credited my account twice, last month. Maybe. I am in their good books!

SL which sb firm?

f