Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Now there is another theory which coincided perfectly with all major crash:

The Panic of 1819 => Uranus Square Pluto ( 1817- 1824 )
The Panic of 1873 => Uranus Square Pluto ( 1873-1879 ) ( 10 Degree Orb )
The Great Depression ( 1929- 1941 ) => Uranus Square Pluto (1929- 1937 ) 10 Degree Orb
Wall Street Oct. 29, 1929 => Uranus Square Pluto (1929- 1937 ) 10 Degree Orb
The Great Recession of 2008 => Uranus Square Pluto ( 2008- 2019 ) - 10 Degree Orb

I can give you a case in point.

I met someone on a German forum that's now closed down because some lawyer decided to go after the chap running that with some ludicrous copyright issues !!

But that's a different story, I posted a thread here about the guy I met there who was a truly gifted trader.

He was on what was then ABN Amros marketindex CDF and spot FX platform where he won a trading contest with play money with an amazing percentage, ABN's platform was later taken over by the RBS, they closed that down last year entirely due to the internal problems they have at the moment.

Anyway, this guy and I were chatting, and their OTC BUND price was at times off by as much as 100 points to the future traded on the EUREXchange !!!

THAT gives a whole new meaning to the term stop running.

They let him run his account up pretty good with real money, but the bigger he became the larger his problems became, worse and worse fills, stops losses geting hit at levels that were never reached by the real future, etc.

At some point when you're a success they'll try and get rid of you, because unlike a direct access broker they don't make their money from brokerage commissions, they make it from having more losing than winning traders and pocketing the difference.

ANd once the winning traders start eating too much into their profitability, they'll do everything to get rid of you.

Get an account at direct access brokers, some need no more margin than ca 2000 bucks over in the US, or even here in Europem where commissions may initialy be somewhat higher, but, like everything, negotiable.

Good luck guys !!!

Last edited:
I can give you a case in point.

I metr someone on a German forum that's now closed down because some lawyer decided to go after the chap running that with some ludicrous copyright issues !!

But that's a different story, I posted a thread here about the guy I met there who was a truly gifted trader.

He was on what was then ABN Amros marketindex CDF and spot FX platform where he won a trading contest with play money with an amazing percentage, ABN's platform was later taken over by the RBS, they closed that down last year entirely due to the internal problems they have at the moment.

Anyway, this guy and I were chatting, and their BUND price was at time off by as much as 100 points to the future traded on an exchange !!!

THAT gives a whole new meaning to the term stop running.

They let him run his account up pretty good with really money, but the bigger he became the larger his problems became, worse and worse fills, stops losses geting hit at levels that were never reached by the real future, etc.

At some point when you're a success they'll try andget rid of you, because unlike a direct access broker they don't make their money from brokerage commissions, they make it from having more losing than winning traders.

ANd once the winning traders start eating too much into their profitability, they'll do everything to get rid of you.

Get an account at direct access brokers, some need no more margin than ca 2000 bucks over in the US, or even here in Europem where commissions may initialy be somewhat higher, but, like everything, negotiable.

Good luck guys !!!

You mean future trading account instead of SpreadBetting?

Reinstated Short DAX/Long FTSE

Bought FTSE exactly the same level as I sold earlier but sold DAX 19 points higher.

Not one for the faint hearted!

The Great Depression ( 1929- 1941 ) => Uranus Square Pluto (1929- 1937 ) 10 Degree Orb
The Great Recession of 2008 => Uranus Square Pluto ( 2008- 2019 ) - 10 Degree Orb

Whens Ur anus square next? :eek:

Last edited:

wow . when is next "uranus square pluto" ?

good post

wow . when is next "uranus square pluto" ?

good post

March 12, 2014 to May 24, 2014 ~ perfect on April 21 (at 13° & 33’)
November 4, 2014 to April 25, 2015 ~ perfect on December 14, 2014 (at 12° & 35’) and March 16, 2015 (at 15° & 17’)

Last edited:
November 4, 2014 to April 25, 2015 ~ perfect on December 14, 2014 (at 12° & 35’) and March 16, 2015 (at 15° & 17’)

Yes (y)

They are such a slow moving planet that when they square it goes on for months.

for example one was on 1st November 2013... around the same time as US shutdown happened....

the significance of 20th April "according to experts" are that a lot of big guys (jupiter , saturn etc) are joining together to form something called Grand Cross....

it is said that Uranus brings sudden and unexpected news / surprises etc...
and Neptune brings illusion... meaning what you see is not true and some truth is hiding beneath the illusion.

Yes (y)

They are such a slow moving planet that when they square it goes on for months.

for example one was on 1st November 2013... around the same time as US shutdown happened....

the significance of 20th April "according to experts" are that a lot of big guys (jupiter , saturn etc) are joining together to form something called Grand Cross....

it is said that Uranus brings sudden and unexpected news / surprises etc...
and Neptune brings illusion... meaning what you see is not true and some truth is hiding beneath the illusion.

Black swan event maybe

cheers htw

I knew that moon cycles affect markets.

this is new to thought

cheers htw
I knew that moon cycles affect markets.
this is new to thought

I know that people believed Moon cycles affected human behavior with police and A&E staff experiencing high levels of 'lunacy' (thats how we get the term). But despite numerous studies no correlation has ever been found.
I'll stick to my conspiracy theories ;).

Blimey, go away for an hour or two and we're up in the stars :LOL: Be using Tarot cards for entry soon.