Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Does anyone have a pet theory why the Dow has been consistently under-performing (s&P, trannies, nasdaq) in the last week or so? I am interested.

No. Its pissing me off though. Its been making lower lows for at least 24 hrs from 4pm last night and I dont think its finished yet.
S&P stands a fleeting chance of closing near even today, Dow hasnt got a hope in hell (-20 at best) it just looks like it could drop 500 points at any time and that makes it difficult to trade the up side, and yet all the other indicies are obviously going up. :mad:

Still could be worse - Oscar has a big green flag on EVERY U.S. index today. :rolleyes:
No wonder he still has spare places on his training course. :LOL:

Still could be worse - Oscar has a big green flag on EVERY U.S. index today. :rolleyes:
No wonder he still has spare places on his training course. :LOL:

if Oscar and Dom came it would be helpful to them.

was anyone bullish in this room ?

Watching the Dow today was like watching someone play 'Whac a mole'. Every time it poked its head up someone hit it back down. Not good.

Attachments

• wam.jpg
    wam.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 115
Watching the Dow today was like watching someone play 'Whac a mole'. Every time it poked its head up someone hit it back down. Not good.

lets see how they run dow into the close.

RIO/BLT sheltered FTSE from the carnage today.

I should turn the volume up on CNBC no and again then i would have a clue what is happening.

SD do you think were in for a late rip or is it R.I.P. ?

the last 30mins or 60mins shows us whether the pro's want to own the index or not.

like topsteps big moc (market on close) orders they want to hold or fold?

lets see. interestingly the russell 2000 is positive slightly.. once it closes will give us pivots for tomorrow, more easy pickings.

the morning tends to be a waste, FTSE did 20pt range,

looks like inside day for dow. today

cya everyone

Goldman Sachs reported a 21 percent drop in quarterly profit; Citigroup posted a lower-than-expected quarterly profit; CSX posted a 5 percent drop in quarterly profit. Shares of all three fell. Best Buy declined 28 percent after the consumer-electronics chain reported a decline in holiday sales.

Hi girls nice to see you all still posting and hi to the new guys:) I have been working on my forex trading since my last post and my results to be honest are fair to middle but I will continue for now so just a brief appearance :(

I miss you plonkers.

As I see it

s&p 1843 key I think....1850 is longer term res ..again 1844 could be longer term support...maybe buy the f'n dips again postman :)

mr dow16372 hovering and has let go of some overhead support ...16376 could support again ….16334 is on the radar as a possible trampoline :)

Ze Dax well i'm not good with this bu@@er but as I seee it ….still long but 9797 could be big res ...easy to say at current levels I suppose

a new one for me....brent currently 105.45....looking long over 105.63

I could change my mind within a millisecond so take it with a pinch of five spice and a twist of lemon ha...:)

Hi girls nice to see you all still posting and hi to the new guys:) I have been working on my forex trading since my last post and my results to be honest are fair to middle but I will continue for now so just a brief appearance :(

I miss you plonkers.

I could change my mind within a millisecond so take it with a pinch of five spice and a twist of lemon ha...:)

Nice to hear from you again DL.
I see your results on forex (good to fair) are an improvement on your index trading :devilish:.
See you at the next Ladyboys festival, and don't forget your tiara this time. :p

Hope things go well for you. (y)

Hi girls nice to see you all still posting and hi to the new guys:) ...

s&p 1843 key I think....1850 is longer term res ..again 1844 could be longer term support...maybe buy the f'n dips again postman :)

One more thing. BTFD is so last year (and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before), this year were playing 'Whack a mole'. If it pops up - hit it back down.