Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Hi all
I'm long Ftse short Dax (although it feels like a naked Dax short) from last night and would be interested in your guys Dax technical views here thanks.

Gday Fairval, happy dingums to u.

not sure about the ftse/dax .

Did any one here tell you that its illegal to short Dax ?????

fairval, basically DAX is very strong and its not good to short in normal conditions unless you see exceptional down signal with set target points.

As you know institutions are now betting on Euro zone in 2014 and Dax is leader in Euro zone.

You may likely see DOW moving down but Dax keeping tight unless real correction starts across the board.

If you short Dax close quickly..

Technicals telling me that DAX is forming bullish pattern "falling wedge" which is almost about to break. So, keep an eye....

Attachments

• DAX_16JAN.jpg
    DAX_16JAN.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 92
Technicals telling me that DAX is forming bullish pattern "falling wedge" which is almost about to break. So, keep an eye....

That's the way I see it too. Also coming out of oversold cycle on higher 15 time frame, so long the Dax, sl below the last swing low on 2 min execution chart at 9718.

Last edited:
SL @ 9728, 5 points profit locked in, but going to trail and see how much more we can carve out.