Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

One more thing. BTFD is so last year (and the year before, and the year before, and the year before, and the year before), this year were playing 'Whack a mole'. If it pops up - hit it back down.

I'm whacking off right now and it feels good. :LOL:

good morning everyone

strange internals for US market.

Dow 56% bull reading
SP500 100% bull reading.

Dow sell trigger (cash session) 14,395

Having seen The Goldmans results and 2% fall yesterday I understand why they're calling for a 10% drop in prices. It just makes their losses seems less in comparison. :p

Having seen The Goldmans results and 2% fall yesterday I understand why they're calling for a 10% drop in prices. It just makes their losses seems less in comparison. :p

the market does not believe goldmans 10% drop. VIX has 12 handle. if its coming then the cost to insure against it is dirt cheap. something doesn't add up

30% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to rise
70% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to fall

poor *******s dax

Last edited:
30% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to rise
70% of IG client accounts with open positions in this market expect the price to fall

poor *******s dax

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. ;)

Attachments

• brclock.jpg
    brclock.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 346
fairval, basically DAX is very strong and its not good to short in normal conditions unless you see exceptional down signal with set target points.

As you know institutions are now betting on Euro zone in 2014 and Dax is leader in Euro zone.

You may likely see DOW moving down but Dax keeping tight unless real correction starts across the board.

If you short Dax close quickly..

Technicals telling me that DAX is forming bullish pattern "falling wedge" which is almost about to break. So, keep an eye....

mac83 this was a post yesterday by jessi

Last edited: