Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the DOW 11565 is still in play for today

the FTSE 5272 stilll in play but likely to move forward to monday a good confirmation of this would be a price of 5348 or better just before or into US open then a small rally to 5370s area

Crude price going up ?
Is it a cause, or effect, or unrelated ?

og - Crude and FTSE are very much linked, but there seems to have been a reversal at 10:14am, right as the FTSE options expire. It could still go back up and retest those highs. If crude goes back up, it may drag FTSE with it.

We've got a big volume spike coming at 10:15am, which I am guessing will coincide with a spike in price and possible long slow drift down. Will only trade what I see, but this is what I think might happen as a result of options expiry.

Well called sir(y)

What is your source of info for option expiry dates/times?

a buy day for FTSE a sell day for DOW

last half hour yesterday and early price action on FTSE suggest it will produce a sell which means we trade a range buying around yesterdays low and selling just shy of yesterdays close it does not have to close the gap at this point within 10 points will do

the DOW is expected to fall fast within 1st hour (200+ points)then pull back most of day and fall into close

Thank you.

was been too clever and waiting for a higher price to short .. might have missed this now....:(

nah this is only the matinee

the main performance comes with fireworks

:LOL: I was expecting the market to start pushing up to get everyone long and then bang it down... so, I may have got that wrong.. they are making it look weak now .. get everyone short ..... buy it back up ... shake em out.. then bring it down:whistling

Attachments

• woolworths.jpg
    woolworths.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 292
Its been an amazing week folks

I have exceeded + 500 points with my students in a real time environment.

PLease feel free to study my analysis on my blog.......

Nasdaq and FTSe H&S activated as forecast!!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

To give you all inspiration, motivation and encouragement. Trade2win is full of negative stories of people failing and not being able to make profits from the market consistently. I would like to share my success story ......and help others achieve it.

Attachments

• FTSE 100  .png
    FTSE 100 .png
    14.6 KB · Views: 87
Its been an amazing week folks

I have exceeded + 500 points with my students in a real time environment.

PLease feel free to study my analysis on my blog.......

Nasdaq and FTSe H&S activated as forecast!!

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/uk-...alls-ftse-dax-s-p-aimed-help-new-traders.html

Wallstreet .. nice trading..

but I dont think this thread is the right place for showing off...

please stick to your own thread.. we will deal with our own motivational issues.

thank you

we are all working together here, and if someone is making between + 200 and + 500 points a week trading the market.......

Do you not think it is beneficial for people on here to listen and study his analysis ?

Wallstreet .. nice trading..

but I dont think this thread is the right place for showing off...

please stick to your own thread.. we will deal with our own motivational issues.

thank you

(n)

I didnt realise this was a secret society thread where all are not welcome to share there results and rejoice if they had a good week. All one has to do is congratulate and state well done.......but its hard for you to share in somebody else's success = sign of a bad trader as he suffers from jealousy.

I welcome everyone , everyone is welcome to post and share analysis on my thread and I will aim to help all

(n)

I didnt realise this was a secret society thread where all are not welcome to share there results and rejoice if they had a good week. All one has to do is congratulate and state well done.......but its hard for you to share in somebody else's success = sign of a bad trader as he suffers from jealousy.

I welcome everyone , everyone is welcome to post and share analysis on my thread and I will aim to help all

Wallstreet i think you need to look though this thread. Success here is sharing analysis, not your points for the week. Just simple people skills.

If you want we can post our weekly points on your thread. But not here.