Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

if someone can tell me why HSBC was making 5 day lows in hk trading yet is up 3.2% in london trading, I would be most impressed

if someone can tell me why HSBC was making 5 day lows in hk trading yet is up 3.2% in london trading, I would be most impressed

Results came out after close in Asia.

Its in the same article on IG

"Although late out of the blocks as it waited for the Hang Seng to close, HSBC has reported its third-quarter figures and made rapid progress up the FTSE 100 leader board. "

Of course it might be a typo. :LOL:

Its in the same article on IG

"Although late out of the blocks as it waited for the Hang Seng to close, HSBC has reported its third-quarter figures and made rapid progress up the FTSE 100 leader board. "

Of course it might be a typo. :LOL:

:LOL:

i think it was down 4% in hk, someone is doing nice business who knows what the results were going to be, 7% in one day so far. but still 6 week high in london and 5day low in hk

Anyone willing to admit they are Long Dow before the open.
I'm not - wish I was now.

SP500dec 1755 is pivot, (bullish above,bearish below. 6743)

FTSE should find support around 6715

dow buy/sell 634/597

currently 624

Anyone willing to admit they are Long Dow before the open.
I'm not - wish I was now.

i posted that first thing this morning, i mentioned support level because of hsbc weakness in hk,

anyone want a target for dow today? 15,735 dow currently 657 (assuming you entered on the buy trigger 634

postman got any levels from the futures as resistance

No - I have a chart pattern I've seen over and over again. It just goes up from here. I will work out an exit level later. Unlikely to be today unless the Dow tanks.