Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The size I trade depends on how brave/rich/stupid/foolhardy I'm feeling, but varies because I scale in and out. It also depends on which SB I'm using, as some platforms are too clunky to trade quickly.

My motivation for trades is never simply because of things like rising channels in 15m, or MACD, but it would take too long to explain even if I could, and you wouldn't believe me, anyway. Basically, it involves staring at charts in different time frames and then trading by instinct, which I like to kid myself comes from doing it for ten years and seeing things almost subconsciously.
Sometimes it works!:)

Thanks

I can understand,

JT

Watcha gonna buy with your Amazon voucher, postman? :) (you heard any news on your win yet?)

Haven't heard a word. It would be rude of me to go chasing my prize. I'm sure Sharky will get round to it.
So I wont spend it until I have it. ;)

I'm not trading due to to many errors today - but the dow isnt going up from here.

Why not??

My motivation for trades is never simply because of things like rising channels in 15m, or MACD, but it would take too long to explain even if I could, and you wouldn't believe me, anyway. Basically, it involves staring at charts in different time frames and then trading by instinct, which I like to kid myself comes from doing it for ten years and seeing things almost subconsciously.
Sometimes it works! :p

Why not??

Sometimes it works! :p

Actually its because I think the chart pattern looks bloody awful, and a downside move would make it better.
Lets see if the futures hold 560.