Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

The guy who wrote the IG article is on Twitter :rolleyes:

Perhaps another twitterite could remind him of his article and see if he still stands behind it. :LOL:

https://twitter.com/AMcCaig_IG

Not that I've ever made a bad call on a web site before. :eek:

i contacted ig and found out that Alistair mccaig say the "down 40pts at 15,500" was a typo he now expects to open +37

Sorry I dont buy that, they got it wrong.

Either that or they dont check what they write on their website which is equally as bad. (n)

he is no dominic picardi

Dom today

DAX 30

DAX

The DAX has now been treading water since the start of last week. Sideways activity after a strong uptrend typically results in further gains. My sights are set on a near term move to 9153. The only drawback here is the daily overboughtness (RSI 73%).

DAY: Stay long or buy bounces off the 55-hourly EMA.

POSITION: Stay long.

FTSE

The FTSE is flat as a pancake right now. But I foresee a happy ending to this horizontal phase. The pause has unwound the daily overboughtness, paving the way for a renewed burst to the upside. I reiterate my target of 6839, therefore.

DAY: Stay long or buy a bounce back through the 21-hourly EMA.

Sorry I dont buy that, they got it wrong.

Either that or they dont check what they write on their website which is equally as bad. (n)

i spoke to a chap on the phone and he went of and spoke to McCaig and then returned and told me about typo

Dom today

DAX 30

DAX

The DAX has now been treading water since the start of last week. Sideways activity after a strong uptrend typically results in further gains. My sights are set on a near term move to 9153. The only drawback here is the daily overboughtness (RSI 73%).

DAY: Stay long or buy bounces off the 55-hourly EMA.

FTSE

The FTSE is flat as a pancake right now. But I foresee a happy ending to this horizontal phase. The pause has unwound the daily overboughtness, paving the way for a renewed burst to the upside. I reiterate my target of 6839, therefore.

DAY: Stay long or buy a bounce back through the 21-hourly EMA.

thanks

how old is that ?

Dow is just going to bust through 15600 futures on open and keep on going until it finds Buzz lightyear. :LOL: