Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Attachments

• Bananaman detail2.jpg
    Bananaman detail2.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 132
And maybe they all know it.

a blowout number,(uk manu pmi) UK is growing fast. the tory boys have tweaked the economy to make it boom going into the fixed date election in may 2015.

if someone can do an analysis on the basis of the level of the ftse relative to 18 months before a general election the results would be interesting.

These two UK companies are all the rage in Asia.

ASOS.com and boohoo.com

Both in that volume spend market, Gen Y.

Not sure if they are listed on the UK market or just private business.

You've seen through my cunning plan. I haven't even told you yet how I was was broke two years ago but now make £30k a week.

:LOL:

On a completely different subject :whistling where is maddog today. His 2 Dow shorts must be a cause for some concern. :innocent:

On a completely different subject :whistling where is maddog today. His 2 Dow shorts must be a cause for some concern. :innocent:

maddog and his 300 followers

david cameron speaking at cbi and maddog missing from our thread, could maddog be david cameron?

I wondered about that. DJ went to about 15660 based on fut. Maybe he makes it work, but IMO adding to losing positions and 100pt stops are a recipe for disaster.