Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

dip buying. the thing wont sell-off

upside should see 470, trigger 425

I am worn out

Have you given up looking for 300?
I feel worn out too. If you take a trade and it goes your way quickly you can relax a little., but with the market zig zagging all day - your always on edge with full concentration - and that is tiring.

Have you given up looking for 300?
I feel worn out too. If you take a trade and it goes your way quickly you can relax a little., but with the market zig zagging all day - your always on edge with full concentration - and that is tiring.

i think it is too strong, will do what it did friday, rally into close. 300 seems unlikely 300futures seems firm

375 sell has too many obstacles

:confused:

haefke saying we get the delayed us jobs number tomorrow markets may be waiting for that

i think it is too strong, will do what it did friday, rally into close. 300 seems unlikely 300futures seems firm

375 sell has too many obstacles

:confused:

haefke saying we get the delayed us jobs number tomorrow markets may be waiting for that

He lost me at "Sophisticated investor" :LOL:

The most annoying thing the dow could do is close at 15386 so thats my guess for today. :(

Hey SD what happened to Dick Lexic. He stopped posting around the time Dax30 started. You dont think ....
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
There seems to be a t2w witch hunt going on in the forums questioning every poster. I think the people who post the most are more likely to be scammers.

Doh!

Hey SD what happened to Dick Lexic. He stopped posting around the time Dax30 started. You dont think ....
There seems to be a t2w witch hunt going on in the forums questioning every poster. I think the people who post the most are more likely to be scammers.

Doh!

aye, God help anyone who posts a winning trade - you better watch yourself, postie :LOL:

Must admit I thought DAX talked some good sense and he had me fooled, albeit that lack of any losers was beginning to wear thin.

So I think we should have acompetition for the Dax trading range before 1.30 today.
My guess is 3 points :LOL:
Seriously 33 points. :sleep:

Doh!

still hanging round postie ...i'm trying my hand a forex again so not been posting here...see the forex thread "a pair for today" you are welcome over:)

don't worry i'll be back to annoy you all soon:cheesy:

Doh!

I miss him lets hope he returns soon after his brief affair with fx

Last edited:
good morning everyone.

ftse will move 5 pts until 2pm and then let loose the thunder of hell and move to a 35 pt range

So I think we should have acompetition for the Dax trading range before 1.30 today.
My guess is 3 points :LOL:
Seriously 33 points. :sleep:

good morning everyone.

ftse will move 5 pts until 2pm and then let loose the thunder of hell and move to a 35 pt range

So you completely ignore my competition and set your own one up. :(
:LOL:
I think a slow steady rise on the ftse until 1.30 then up further.

Attachments

• f2210.jpg
    f2210.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 108