Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

So you completely ignore my competition and set your own one up. :(
:LOL:
I think a slow steady rise on the ftse until 1.30 then up further.

i will try and find the comp thread.

i didn't set up comp.

about dax30 what about his 14,726 low call on dow how did he do that?

Anyway - its not worth sitting here all morning waiting. If only I were a professional trader and could decide to do whatever I wanted this morning. Oh wait a minute... See ya later SD.

Didn't he explain it on his thread?
I think he used a harmonica and some graph paper, not sure of the details... :cheesy:

check the dow futures looks like fake breakout below a double bottom. nice call how ever he did it.

think peter ghostine on twitter does similar stuff

Anyway - its not worth sitting here all morning waiting. If only I were a professional trader and could decide to do whatever I wanted this morning. Oh wait a minute... See ya later SD.

lol

ftse willl meander aimlessly until "guidance" from US around 2pm

we need volatility and there ain't any in ftse before 2pm ish

hi barjon

nfp delayed and some saying it may not be too accurate since the lay offs due to shut down will distort data

postman appears to have started "forking"

were u able to listen to Jeffrey Saut? some great analysis regarding 90% up days in volume and subsequent market returns over 1 or 3 months

lol

ftse willl meander aimlessly until "guidance" from US around 2pm

we need volatility and there ain't any in ftse before 2pm ish

hi barjon

nfp delayed and some saying it may not be too accurate since the lay offs due to shut down will distort data

postman appears to have started "forking"

thx, sd - the delayed announcement is to day then?

OMG - I was long FTSE until I read this article.
http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/stocks-news-europe-goldman-backs-074528040.html
Goldman long FTSE and DAX. Prepare for a crash everyone.

FTSE going much higher, imho same with Dax.

the US markets some are trading at all time highs, that is a signal, we are above bubble tops 2000/2007.

we started 2013 at 5900 we could hit 6850 before the end of the year, thats 16% + divi's the ftse advance has occurred without any help from Oils/Miners/Pharma.

Jeffrey Saut is the profit prophet

He still has his recommendations.
Yesterday was UP :LOL:
Today is buy the dip. :LOL:

Gotta love him. Bless.

Postman dow futures 305 level roughly ftse 6650, ftse held that level overnight.

unless we get more movement in indices the broker dealers are going to require financial aid

Oscar Carboni is awesome.