Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Looks like the Dax is fully rested - onward and upward. :rolleyes:

anyone think ftse closing price daily chart looks like a bull flag breakout on 4 month view? 6586 b/out pt

Attachments

• ftse bull.png
    ftse bull.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
I guess the Germans aren't keen to buy TODAY but they're NEVER keen to sell. Sooooo quiet.

the morning spike may have heped someone sell at 6680+ and now with weakness all day they can cover what ever they sold.

strong close last week for dow, about 14pts from weekly high should mean strong week

we have made 7 consecutive higher lows on daily. this could be good level to watch 322 (6610) cash dow.

had dow cash target of 404 friday it hit with a lot of hesitation 412 high closed 398

no secret, just trend following.

have u located any good dow level from dow futures?

I would think there will be a test of 15,400 which is up 70 points from here (392 cash). Maybe off the back of good housing numbers. Dunno just a guess, I have no crystal ball.

I'm flat - with a -4 on the ftse today.

I need more volatility....

got dow cash session 425/375 for today.

dow price weighting causing it to be out of whack with cap weighted indices

SP500 cash daily chart worth a look, almost parabolic. from mid november we enter seasonally strong 5 or 6 months.

also eurostoxx 50 , it has an etf trading on nyse, FEZ check that chart, very strong

Last edited:
got dow cash session 425/375 for today.

dow price weighting causing it to be out of whack with cap weighted indices

SP500 cash daily chart worth a look, almost parabolic. from mid november we enter seasonally strong 5 or 6 months.

I dont trade the S&P, but given it has way more companies than the Dow it should be more predictable (plus its the grown up thing to do so I've been told). So, I've opened a window to watch its daily movements but it will take weeks before I think of placing a trade on a new market.

I dont trade the S&P, but given it has way more companies than the Dow it should be more predictable (plus its the grown up thing to do so I've been told). So, I've opened a window to watch its daily movements but it will take weeks before I think of placing a trade on a new market.

sp500 futures are very deep liquid market. if u use triggers on sp500 they are better than taking triggers on ftse when the us cash is sclosed

SP500dec taking out days highs 41.8

dow futures hit 300, approx 362cash. must be some form filling/box ticking