Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

not sure about libel.slander laws in US.

can Dow take out bounce high 166 ?

FTSE goes down more why? BP down 2.2% how come the lawsuit news not being covered by Bloom/CNBC

You will not learn the truth about politicians from listening to establishment mouthpiece and propagandist Radio 4

Theres always Max Keiser on Russia Today - they're on Freesat. Its surprising what US politicians will tell Russian TV stations.

Theres always Max Keiser on Russia Today - they're on Freesat. Its surprising what US politicians will tell Russian TV stations.

we had pressTV, the government shut them down because of some admin error,

PressTV had some excellent economist/political reporters. can still be watched on web.

:LOL:
I've just discovered Max's web site.
http://www.maxkeiser.com/

Here's a piece from the front page.

Stacy Summary: LOL. The Indian government has sent a letter asking temples how much gold they have. I can’t read Hindi, but this is how many of the temples responded: ╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮

:LOL:

I'm short Dow 15,158. I have 14,922 in sight.

you might be right, but I can't really see the politicos being prepared to bring their country to a grinding halt - can see them taking it right to the line tho'

From here on in were gambling with a fiscal cliff solution being found tonight.
If it is we go screaming up, if not we go racing down. Not a risk I'm willing to take. Have fun.

I dont believe it - I'm listening to US Bankers admonish the US government saying what they are doing is "Economically disastrous".

The hypocrisy of that comment has no bounds. :mad: