Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Wait for the screams ...

I've just seen a price spike on the spread betters Dax 8596 up to 8670 (over 70 points) and straight back down again - one tick up one tick down.
I wont laugh in case someone lost money. :rolleyes:

This strange tick has disappeared from my history. The SB's have removed it. I wonder if people stopped out will be getting refunds.... :whistling
Oh look theres a flying pig.

The JP Morgan apologists of CNBC

Alex Pareene: I think that any time you’re looking at the greatest fine in the history of Wall Street regulation, it’s really worth asking should this guy stay in his job. In any other industry — I can’t think of another industry. If you managed a restaurant, and it got the biggest health department fine in the history of restaurants, no one would say “Yeah, but the restaurant’s making a lot of money. There’s only a little bit of poison in the food.”

http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmon/2013/09/29/the-jp-morgan-apologists-of-cnbc/

that's interesting ftse traded +12 strong last half hour - i reckon it doesn't think dow is going to open at current level

is it possible to arb this

@oflynnexpress

Oddschecker has MU at 7-1 with Corals for Prem. Yet I was offered only 6-1 in Corals shop just now. Didn't get my £20

for better or worse I'm long dow/short ftse now - bit of a boredom throw really