Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

mornin' all

looks like those pesky yanks gonna take it to the wire again - what a way to run a country.

I'm damned if I know which way to play it today - ftse opened -23 weak vs dow then picked it all back up by trading +24 strong for the first hour. Flat at 10am having tended to weak during the hour.

Guess the dow is going to be jumping around today as rumour follows rumour but it's anyones guess how ftse will react. Having missed the initial reversion I better sit on the sidelines I think.

Trading the FTSE is like making love to a beautiful woman, after you've 'closed a trade' you need to wait 30 minutes before re entry. :whistling

I'm damned if I know which way to play it today - ftse opened -23 weak vs dow then picked it all back up by trading +24 strong for the first hour. Flat at 10am having tended to weak during the hour.

Guess the dow is going to be jumping around today as rumour follows rumour but it's anyones guess how ftse will react. Having missed the initial reversion I better sit on the sidelines I think.

Looks like FTSE and Dax are going down from here. IMO.

SPY implying dow minus 133, 15,125

15,120 is 61.8 of the Sept. advance

approx 6455cash

1670 dec is 50% retracement of September advance, approx 6429 (overnight ftse low)

Last edited: