Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

the dow is a most wonderful thing

can someone find out 30 day volatlity from the Vix reading of 14.02

ASX looks knackered., look's like a couple of close gap's need filling.

FTSE might do the same.

DAX got big a gap, but it's a long, long way down.

morning bustech, morning everyone

agree bustech those gaps need filling, maybe a sideways day, we keep making higher highs, dow strength into last hour usually means strong following day. think low volume short covering means it takes a few days for those big shorts to close out everything hence continuing up move without daily down swing

2 fat ladies on the s&p ...needs to correct but the ladies might hold it over the day....think i was a bingo caller in my last life:)

ftse 580 still in play

Morning all.

SD - in that video carboni is questioning whether the Fed is actually buying $85B a month now, and that they may taper to $50B ! All the talking heads I've seen are saying $75B that will be a big shock to the market if it is true. Sounds like a conspiracy theory. :LOL:

The Dax monster is up and running today, I have the top of its trendline at 8845 :eek:

Morning all.

SD - in that video carboni is questioning whether the Fed is actually buying $85B a month now, and that they may taper to $50B ! All the talking heads I've seen are saying $75B that will be a big shock to the market if it is true. Sounds like a conspiracy theory. :LOL:

The Dax monster is up and running today, I have the top of its trendline at 8845 :eek:

morning is that a type 8845 ?

if someone could look into chinese stock market and find a sector such as consumer discretionary, or something related to capex they would i think provide nice confirmation for Dax strength, might even be lead indicators. Dax contains superb companies. I have heard that there are labour shortages in parts of Germany

Attachments

• DaxDay.jpg
    DaxDay.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 105