Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

u got skype, u can phone them from skype, or email them

SD, :D I don't have any of that newfangled stuff! All I use is a tower, a monitor at home and at the office, where my kids have all the latest, I use one of their old laptops. It was a drag to get me to convert to fibreoptic a month ago and that was because it was on a special offer and, now, they can use their wifi stuff instead of pushing me off my computer!

SD, :D I don't have any of that newfangled stuff! All I use is a tower, a monitor at home and at the office, where my kids have all the latest, I use one of their old laptops. It was a drag to get me to convert to fibreoptic a month ago and that was because it was on a special offer and, now, they can use their wifi stuff instead of pushing me off my computer!

excellent stick with what works

HSBC down 5.8% undermining ftse. , HSBC/BP/RDSA so many big cap stocks falling after reporting

as you said, must have weighed on ftse which finished over -40 weak vs dow, having been -50 and more weak about 15:30.

yeah
but no change in trend on spx index
30 min data..trend started on july 3#
zse3q.gif

Morning SD

Hong Kong opened lower after yesterdays result from the Hang Seng bank (HSBC), mind you just back from lunch and looks like short covering in play.
ASX still very strong.
That 14.5 div on the FTSE should support any weakness today.

Morning SD

Hong Kong opened lower after yesterdays result from the Hang Seng bank (HSBC), mind you just back from lunch and looks like short covering in play.
ASX still very strong.
That 14.5 div on the FTSE should support any weakness today.

audusd found a bottom?

Morning barjon, yes divi is on the close, ftse is ex divi tomorrow

Dick 614 good level to get long, only worry is very low vix, extreme complacency 11.8

AUD/USD was glad to get that rate call out of the way.
Look's okay for long's this week, will have problems getting passed 91.6 then 93.
With good support now at 0.89, might be okay to play this for the rest of the month.

ASX has a whole not affected by politic's, only individual companies or sectors with government policy decisions.

Last edited:
ftse pitchfork daily....the 4 hr looks good for 650+ if we don't get new low that is

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_423 Aug. 06 08.24.jpg
    ScreenHunter_423 Aug. 06 08.24.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 125