Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Dax bearish candle close below EXP MA and rising trend channel

dax.PNG

the dowftse or dow dax divergence is ridiculous now, last 30 mins look at them trying to fix these markets near the highs !

haha this is hilarious how rigged the market can be, bid it up into 4.30 smack it down into 9 pm

haha this is hilarious how rigged the market can be, bid it up into 4.30 smack it down into 9 pm

No that cant be right.

It must just be a coincidence that everybody wanted to sell for the first 45 minutes and then everyone changed their mind at the same time and thought it was a good idea to buy.

I can't believe that the DJIA is rigged. :LOL: :p ;)

Still its not like they will all change their minds again next week and sell the farm. ;)

i thought they would have rigged it up this morning ...interesting they have all tested and are supporting (for now) at the inverted h&s neck...easy seen on the 4hr

Im staying short, had a great week, now im off for some brandy and cigars, have a good weekend all, speak next week

poor close for the ftse... never mind onward and upward ...err well maybe just onward:)

It wasn't a poor close for the ftse - it finished exactly where it was supposed to. I would think there are a lot of people out there celebrating right now. They probably already had their financial brochures printed giving their funds quarterly performance based on today's closing price.... :LOL:

It wasn't a poor close for the ftse - it finished exactly where it was supposed to. I would think there are a lot of people out there celebrating right now. They probably already had their financial brochures printed giving their funds quarterly performance based on today's closing price.... :LOL:

yes the quarterly performance was amazing ..barely able to stay above the april low :confused:

June numbers look bad for bull's and investor's

Last couple day's did make thing's look a little better.

Point's show the first real negative month across the board.

China PMI on Monday, RBA rate call Tuesday and NFP on Friday.

Attachments

• Month.JPG
    Month.JPG
    192.7 KB · Views: 117
  • Points.JPG
    Points.JPG
    173.7 KB · Views: 123