Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Only algos buying this morning so everyone gets the dodgy fixings then its bear time !!!

whilst lolling around,idly throwing a stick for the dog in the garden
i have been mulling over this..
4 hour charts of the FTSE and the SPX..
it appears that the FTSE(which i reckon leads...i know this view can cause friction;))
has broken through the last major piece of structure to the downside.
2zrhk6a.jpg

whereas the SPX still appears to have the support of the last major pice of structure(or buyers)
2m7hvnd.jpg

an intersting conundrum,which must be resolved ....maybe over a bottle of Fursty Ferret :)

not sure about the ftse leading i think they alternate

interesting video ....if you cant be bothered just listen from 9.40 re ftse/s&p skew....all double dutch to me :)

Investors Chronicle - IC Market Tactics: The best US & UK buys

Been harping on about shorting the markets all day, good some good short levels now in DOW and DAX just riding the waves now !

Early weekend for everyone then ! :clap:

Dax falling.
Dow falling.
FTSE just doesnt want to fall for some reason.
- Talbs have you got a short on the FTSE that the algos want to stop out first. :LOL:

Been harping on about shorting the markets all day, good some good short levels now in DOW and DAX just riding the waves now !

Good call Talbs. I have been scalping the Dax to the short side today. Its been working its way down a clear channel on the 5 min chart.

Early weekend for everyone then ! :clap:

Dax falling.
Dow falling.
FTSE just doesnt want to fall for some reason.
- Talbs have you got a short on the FTSE that the algos want to stop out first. :LOL:

You know i dont trade that crazy market, also dont use stops, stops are for buses ........:)

I like how Lacker described the taper in his speech today : "the Federal Reserve is not only leaving the punch bowl in place, we’re continuing to spike the punch, though at a decreasing rate over the next year."