Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Morning Guys,

... top step saying in his closing print, lots of people on the sell side every day large sell side imbalances waiting for this window dressing to be over i think.

I watched that too, it does seem crazy all that selling and the price still going up.
I also remember a video with him saying there was a lot of July options expecting a 1660 expiry on the S&P. :confused:

I'm just taking it one day at a time, its less confusing.

Good to see the FTSE coming to heel. :D

I watched that too, it does seem crazy all that selling and the price still going up.
I also remember a video with him saying there was a lot of July options expecting a 1660 expiry on the S&P. :confused:

I'm just taking it one day at a time, its less confusing.

Good to see the FTSE coming to heel. :D

best way, im out of ftse for +8 shouldnt trade things im not familiar with, never good ! still short dow ! (y)

If you're a fan of H&S how about this one. Throw in a bull flag on the way up, a shooting star top and a bear flag on the way down - Oscar would have a field day :LOL:. Just coming to test the neckline.

mornin' all

What did you think of that the? Pretty innit :)

Just gone long/short again.

Think people are trying to short this thing but still month end buying getting inthe way, bears may have to wait till tomorrow

looking at SP500sept it can do about 25pt daily range. if we assume low is in 1595, +25 =1620 FTSE 6255 ? that seems to high. curent high 6192

vix had nice down move,

Code blue code blue - FTSE has flatlined again.
Adrenalin and paddles needed.
Charging.
Clear.
... I think she'll live.

Mkt feels like its sucking in some shorts to fuel the pump higher to me

out of short dow position till later on