Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Yes I think thats the key s&p will be 1618 on cash dax above 8000

yep, great strength , i had 1580 as neutral and to enter ftse/dax long if that sp500sept went above that level

also possible inv head and shoulders over 4 days neckline at 1597

ftse girls are back in sight ....pos US 15000/1600 if it all holds up it's bullish for q end ...might get a bull charge .....left it a bit late in the week tho..

ftse girls are back in sight ....pos US 15000/1600 if it all holds up it's bullish for q end ...might get a bull charge .....left it a bit late in the week tho..

dow ain't been in negative territory during its cash session, during past 3 days, there must be a day of backing and filling

another fork added ....

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_390 Jun. 26 19.42.jpg
    ScreenHunter_390 Jun. 26 19.42.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 112
If you're a fan of H&S how about this one. Throw in a bull flag on the way up, a shooting star top and a bear flag on the way down - Oscar would have a field day :LOL:. Just coming to test the neckline.

Attachments

• GLAXOSMITHKLINE.png
    GLAXOSMITHKLINE.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 148
Dick
i am enjoying the clarity of your forks:)
so much easier to see
"when second fork added should u remove the first, can u have two forks? is it bad etiquette ?"
the last 3 pivots of the prior trend often describe the frequency of the next..
i.e the pivots of your red PF
the blue fork is cutting through the action well too..
both are valid and therefore interact..for examples at energy points where the lines cross..
so 2 forks aint necessarily bad!

Morning all,
Dax and Dow coming off their overnight highs even though Nikkei headed up.
Just catching a slice of the downward move. :)

Morning Postman & All

One word - Bullish

Looking very strong into month/quarter end.

Still think we will test those low's again in July.

Miners not taking part in the ASX rally today.

Attachments

• Australia 200 Cash (-).png
    Australia 200 Cash (-).png
    15.4 KB · Views: 99
Yep - seems we're into 'buying opportunity' territory again.
The Nikkei's trading range has been narrowing since the beginning of June. Its about to pop.

morning bustech and postman and Talbs

Dow close = FTSE 6190

sp500sept looks like a battle at 1600 (6178)

lets see what Nostradamus (ftse) predicts for Dow cash session

Last edited:
Morning Guys,

were getting near the end of EOM buying, lots of talk of S&P hitting 1067 (future) thats a channel top, a huge put spread was bought in the dax yesterday 7500/6800 july p/s, someone expects some carnage, market still in bullish trend at mom so we could have a look at 8000 but ive squared my longs this morning and wait to see what the markets do, top step saying in his closing print, lots of people on the sell side every day large sell side imbalances waiting for this window dressing to be over i think.

Dick
i am enjoying the clarity of your forks:)
so much easier to see
"when second fork added should u remove the first, can u have two forks? is it bad etiquette ?"
the last 3 pivots of the prior trend often describe the frequency of the next..
i.e the pivots of your red PF
the blue fork is cutting through the action well too..
both are valid and therefore interact..for examples at energy points where the lines cross..
so 2 forks aint necessarily bad!

thanks wern, i don't have p/f on my charts so i draw them using trend lines/paint prog.....keeping the same forks for now ....ftse is close to red fork med line at open but has fallen out of blue lower line ...do you ever use additional parallel lines?

dax at yesterdays targ 37 ....sp still above 1600 ...dow is the lagger...ftse med line 176

bring on the green giants:)