Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

looks good to me for a test above 15 k , i think we rally har don the open id take profit on longs and wait and see

think ftse they want to hit that big neckline around 6255/60

todays ftse strength comes without any assistance from HSBC which is UNCH currently 677

whilst lolling around,idly throwing a stick for the dog in the garden
i have been mulling over this..
4 hour charts of the FTSE and the SPX..
it appears that the FTSE(which i reckon leads...i know this view can cause friction;))
has broken through the last major piece of structure to the downside.
2zrhk6a.jpg

whereas the SPX still appears to have the support of the last major pice of structure(or buyers)
2m7hvnd.jpg

an intersting conundrum,which must be resolved ....maybe over a bottle of Fursty Ferret :)

fork added gives tag around 6220 i think

waffle targ 250/60...hope s&p hasn't gone too quick tho

Dick, if we assume ftse low will not be breeched, then a bullish person must assume the ftse puts its full range above the high, range can easily be 90pts, which coincidently would give us 6255

90pts would be the smallest range for past 5 days, in line with a falling Vix

Last edited:
last trading day in june tomor i think we have a good chance of a mega move today/tomor

green giant has appeared:)

Has anyone noticed the Dax is not joining in this party. It's gone up 300 points in 4 days but cant make the last 28???
I believe the FTSE is so slow it's reacting to the Dows move yesterday. :LOL:
The Dow - well that's being pumped by the US Treasury.
You know what they say - you cant fight the FED. Go with the Dow breaking 15,000, but maybe a little fake to the downside first. :-0;)

DAX is properly miserable today u think it goes then gets sold, DOW feel super bullish, i say get long dax and wait for the rocket to launch !

a bulls worst enemy is a down trending channel:(

Attachments

• ScreenHunter_391 Jun. 27 14.02.jpg
    ScreenHunter_391 Jun. 27 14.02.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 112
Had quite a lumpy position for the rocket taken half off now 30 pips on £50 is all good, still long 25 looking for low 8000's

apparently 1608 just got hit and rejecting in S&P future hmmmmm taking off a bit more now !