Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

well the ftse held outside the channel so let's here it for the ftse girl :clap:

oh i forgot ...no one trades the ftse on here:(

Oh you know there's nothing I like more than shorting the FTSE when there's no real trading to do. :LOL:
Even in this market its been down 2 out of every 5 days this year. Then there's the intraday opportunities.
It's an old favorite of mine. :p

ftse still unable to take out that res in 6330 area we talked about yesterday
but...dow looks very bullish/this uptrend
dow 1 min
shows the uptrend that started yesterday
trend supports at 15150 and 15113 area
now we have a handle on where things could happen
r9j2pv.gif

Oh you know there's nothing I like more than shorting the FTSE when there's no real trading to do. :LOL:
Even in this market its been down 2 out of every 5 days this year. Then there's the intraday opportunities.
It's an old favorite of mine. :p

yes shes a lovely girl but i admit a tad moody lately ....must be the PPT's

Markets seem to be in a slow grind up trend today, could see 8250 on dax by end of the day

are you betting on it...I am long dow since yesterday

whats postman doing today

Yes i bought dax after the hourly candle hit support and we had a good bounce off it, need to break 8179 to get up to 8210, probably happen around 10.30/11 we normally get a push.

Also still long dow 15300 target

spot the ftse

mornin' all

aye, although it had a little bit of relative strength vs dow yesterday it's really being dragged up kicking and screaming like hell.

At the open dow was a some 130 higher than it was at yesterdays ftse 4.30 close whereas ftse only opened 30 higher instead of the 70 odd higher it should have been had it matched dow.

OK - don't tell anyone else - but I'm long FTSE at 6317. :eek:

The last time I tried going long on the FTSE it fell 120 points and recovered in 2 days. :rolleyes:

Yes we've broken a significant downtrend over the past few weeks and there's nothing I'd like to see more than the FTSE hit 6400 again. But it is the FTSE after all and we're in a down week.
So given the choice of going up 60 points from here or down I'd go for down.
Short FTSE 6338.