Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

It would certainly be a sign of strength for the bulls. The last weekly Dow candle was the same. It would indicate that the market tried to go down twice but the lower levels were firmly rejected.

think markets have bounced strongly from weekly fib levels (50%)

well it's all down to uncle sam again....he needs to break out of that trend at 15209

Dick Lexic after yesterdays strong reversal, think dow will be flat/ down today, digestion/congestion

FTSE severe weakness implied Dow being down 160ish, ftse low 6290 = Dow 15,014

Dick Lexic check out the FTSE biggest stock HSBC, 3 month view. while it trends lower hard for ftse to find upside traction imho

Dick Lexic after yesterdays strong reversal, think dow will be flat/ down today, digestion/congestion

FTSE severe weakness implied Dow being down 160ish, ftse low 6290 = Dow 15,014

Dick Lexic check out the FTSE biggest stock HSBC, 3 month view. while it trends lower hard for ftse to find upside traction imho

hsba is that the same share? ...you could be right sd ....hsba had a volume pick up yesterday tho so maybe it's looking to turn....

lloy still above 60p at 62.80

ok postman you can be the new dj but only til htw returns :)

I thought 'Hammer Time' was appropriate if the dow closes above 15250 today. Which given their love of going higher is very likely. We've already had the weekly Doji.

Ok - I'm LONG ftse (6312) - yes I know how it ended last time, "but this time its different". As they say.

Buy and hold! .... (Until my stop is hit probably.)

Welcome to the bulls camp postman !

Lets snaffle some points !

DL whats the waffelator saying ?

Would be nice for us all to go out on a winner, dont think anyone short on this thread at mom ! would have thought they want to pushto shorts out as its friday ! come on dow 209 !!