Anyone scalping the FTSE Futures??

Gott im Himmel - weakness in the Dax.
I think I hear Donner und Blitzen.

That's my 'boys own' comic book German vocabulary spent.

miss what posty ?

I was checking the batteries on the remote - it managed a 20 point drop in the Dax, its still working. :LOL:

Seriously though, this market is bananas - I haven't traded since that first short this morning. I wouldn't like to think what the Dow / S&P has in store today. If 15250 goes on the Dow - those nutters could take it back up to 15,500 :eek:

I was checking the batteries on the remote - it managed a 20 point drop in the Dax, its still working. :LOL:

Seriously though, this market is bananas - I haven't traded since that first short this morning. I wouldn't like to think what the Dow / S&P has in store today. If 15250 goes on the Dow - those nutters could take it back up to 15,500 :eek:

Personally i think DOW takes out yesterdays low, i forgot it was contract exp this week, smashed today and thursday rally fri afternoon monday! Standard !

Is the Dax putting its slippers on and getting its pipe out for a lazy afternoon? No change on the day????

taken profit on a sell dax scalp for +25 running short dow still was getting worried when it opened like that !

Sticking with the topstep rule of low made on thur/fri of futures exp ! then a pop up !

There is an expression that goes "I'd rather be out of a trade wishing I was in it, than be in a trade wishing I was out of it".
But saying it doesn't make missing that shorting opportunity any better. :(

Always short the FTSE; Always short the FTSE........